what does Donimir of Troy said?

+
Hi, I wonder what does Donmir said when I play him. (Donimir of Troy is a NR Defender Shield)

I think I can figure it out these four but I can't listen the last one.
- “A coat of arms is nothing you choose. Dare not mock mine"
- "mind your word and who you address and how'd you address him."
- "try redeneah"
- "me? won't never need to ask me twice"

This one it does not make sense at all. Could someone correct it please?
- we tan that blackclad hide and some of will blackclad hide again.

Thanks

- "me? won't never need to ask me twice"
I always figured this one was "Mead - you don't need to ask me twice." As in; I'm always up for a drink.

I did have a related question though.
Does anyone know why he'd war people against mocking his coat of arms? Three lions seems like a perfectly respectable emblem why would anyone be mocking it?

Also is there any hidden reference to Lanfeust of Troy, from the comics? Man, it's been years upon years since I've thought about that comic. Funny how these things stick in the mind.

I did have a related question though.
Does anyone know why he'd war people against mocking his coat of arms? Three lions seems like a perfectly respectable emblem why would anyone be mocking it?
I assume it's a reference to the Book Blood of Elves where he got into an argument with Sheldon Skaggs.

‘I, Donimir of Troy,’ shouted the thin knight with three lions passant blazoned across his tunic, ‘was at both battles of Sodden! But I did not see you there, sir dwarf!’

‘No doubt because you were looking after the supply train!’ Sheldon Skaggs retorted. ‘While I was in the front line where things got hot!’

‘Mind your tongue, beardy!’ said Donimir of Troy flushing, hitching up his sword belt. ‘And who you’re speaking to!’

‘Have a care yourself!’ The dwarf whacked his palm against the axe wedged in his belt, turned to his companions and grinned. ‘Did you see him there? Frigging knight! See his coat of arms? Ha! Three lions on a shield? Two sh**ting and the third snarling!’

Last edited:
Top Bottom