What game are you currently playing

+
Cyberpunk obviously :)
Restarted a playtrought on Skyrim (for see what is going on XBSX).
Elite Dangerous but not tested yet (bought for 6E if i don't like it, wathever).
Grounded regularly.
And i wait for Subnautica Sub zero (maybe one day... i could play it)

Cyberpunk, Baldur's Gate 3, Guild Wars 2 and Total War Warhammer 1; but mostly Cyberpunk until I have completed my third playthrough :)

Outriders, on PS4. Got tired of playing on PC, so I wanted a decent new PS4 game to try (still impossible to get a PS5).

Anyway, some of the classes are really fun, although overall the gameplay is somewhat sketchy, and the class abilities aren't balanced very well. My Technomancer is a better tank than my Tank class has ever been. I'm also irritated at the online-only approach. I assumed that since it was always online, that it was aiming for some sort of game as service approach, with frequent updates. That's clearly not correct -- my bad for not doing enough research before hand. I wouldn't have purchased an online only single player game if I had realized that.

But all considered, I got my money's worth; same as Cyberpunk 2077. Now I'm waiting to see if either company fixes their game well enough to give me a reason to revisit it. Otherwise, the remastered ME series is on the upcoming radar.

Got two on rotation;

A generous soul gifted me a Nintendo Switch so I've been playing Monster Hunter Rise. Didn't think I'd be back on MH so soon due to the system exclusivity, and the platinum trophy I forced myself to get for Iceborne completely burned me out last November.

Meanwhile on PS4 I'm playing Nier Replicant. I liked Automata very much, and always regretted not being able to track down a copy of the original Nier on PS3, it seemed to become scarce/prohibitively expensive rather quickly.

Meanwhile on PS4 I'm playing Nier Replicant. I liked Automata very much, and always regretted not being able to track down a copy of the original Nier on PS3, it seemed to become scarce/prohibitively expensive rather quickly.
I buy Nier Automata on my XB1 X, and i have got a weird problem. I was stuck after the amusement park. Try to reinstall the game many time this year, try with new save, always stuck here... :(
I really hesitate to take Nier Replicant for that :)

I buy Nier Automata on my XB1 X, and i have got a weird problem. I was stuck after the amusement park. Try to reinstall the game many time this year, try with new save, always stuck here... :(
I really hesitate to take Nier Replicant for that :)
That's a shame :( I have heard XBOX/Windows seems to have a few problems with Automata - we can't escape bugs these days it seems! :LOL:

After pouring 120h into CP2077 with a playthrough I think I'm going to go back to a quiet period on gaming. I've got WH40k Soulstorm & SW Battlefront 2 installed for a quick 15 minute blast but I'm not seriously playing them. I've also got a game of Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn (remastered) on the go (playing Nod) and also Shadowrun Dragonfall in-progress. I should definitely go back and finish off Dragonfall at some point.

My next "big game" to play will likely be either in the Assassins Creed franchise or the Far Cry franchise. I'd skipped both of them when they were new and so I'm playing them in order. Next Assassins Creed for me is (I think) Black Flag and next Far Cry is Primal. Or, of course, I might go back and give Grim Dawn another run-through with a different character. I've already put north of 200 hours into that game with my Piercing Blademaster, I'd like to try something focussed on ranged combat or spellcasting someday.

That's a shame :( I have heard XBOX/Windows seems to have a few problems with Automata - we can't escape bugs these days it seems! :LOL:
Maybe that's why I'm more patient than others on updates and patches... For Nier Automata, it's been easily 2 years and I still hope a patch/fix to finish it one day :D
Also, I could replay Divinity : Original Sin II again in tactician mode, shortly :)
Or to stay in tune a bit, Far Cry 3 : Blood Dragon.

Last edited:
Yep. It seems to me that a lot of games are being released unfinished and very buggy. There are too many platforms right now, and I think devs are over stretching themselves trying to manage them all. Maybe things will improve a bit once we mere mortals are able to get our hands on Xbox X and/or PS5, and the old PS4s and Xbox's start to fade away.

Currently playing NieR:Replica on ps4 - really enjoying it: story and artwork are beautiful, no bugs for me after 30hrs of gameplay so far. Also played the Outriders Demo which I liked as well - but for the full game I read they had some serious server issues as well after release? Don’t know if they already got it under control nor if there is any worthful endgame content after the story? Any headsup on this one? ^^

Played a bit of Utawarerumono. The two recent games labelled "mask of".

You play as a rankless mercenary who, after a gigs that turn bad, has a high technological gimmick on his head that chips his life away slowely and must follow the path of a dead legendary warrior to finish his quest. Strange, but I have played something really close lately...

Played a bit of Utawarerumono. The two recent games labelled "mask of".

You play as a rankless mercenary who, after a gigs that turn bad, has a high technological gimmick on his head that chips his life away slowely and must follow the path of a dead legendary warrior to finish his quest. Strange, but I have played something really close lately...
hmm :D didnt know the series, just gave it a quick google search... but if CP77 just recycled a story of a 2015 JRPG... i would just laugh out loud...when did the reconception of CP began? 5 years ago...? hmm...

Last edited:
Top Bottom