What game are you currently playing

+
1621046947163.jpeg

This.

Decided to install FlatOut 2 since I happen to have it on GOG. Used to play the game an absolute TON back in the 2000's, and it's just as fun today as it was back then. :D

Sofia Martinez, one of the NPC rivals, is still just as annoying as she was back then, too... with her little car that is just begging to be smashed into.

Great gameplay, excellent soundtrack, and hilarious stunts (they're difficult to master, though).

The WItcher 3, though that is currently on hold due to technical issues.
Post automatically merged:

An incredibly diverse selection, though it's going through a bit of a Sabaton spell right now.

Got back to AC:Valhalla, now that the first paid dlc dropped.

The game seems to be less buggy now. No game crashes (yet) like in January, when I last played the game.

A tad off topic but i just finished rewatching all 10 seasons for criminal intent while playing space engineers in between the episodes.

Horizon zero dawn and One Piece world seeker waiting for me.

I would like to said it's too good... but due to my poor net connexion (and unplanned things this weekend)... install is in progress... 21Go (85%) and more after i think...
(That said me "Ready to launch", but when i try "Unknow Error", great...)

Maybe i could play it this night... meanwhile i'm patient on CP :D

Edit : 21Go it's just ME, for ME2 and ME3 you have to launch the installation in the main screen... great...

Last edited:
Currently System Shock. Holds up surprisingly well for a game that was released the year I was born.
Also sprinkling in AI war 2, and Legacy of Kain Blood Omen on occasion.

I would like to said it's too good... but due to my poor net connexion (and unplanned things this weekend)... install is in progress... 21Go (85%) and more after i think...
(That said me "Ready to launch", but when i try "Unknow Error", great...)

Maybe i could play it this night... meanwhile i'm patient on CP :D

Edit : 21Go it's just ME, for ME2 and ME3 you have to launch the installation in the main screen... great...
I hope you'll be able to play soon. I'm considering bying it on PC and I'm wondering if the games run well.

I hope you'll be able to play soon. I'm considering bying it on PC and I'm wondering if the games run well.
22H on the first episode, it run perfect. Absolutely no problem ;)

PS : On the other hand interesting thing, we quickly forget the bad stuff on games... it's been what, 1 and a half years since I had not played it and I had already forgotten how awefull it is to drive the Mako... A mix between a truck, a hydrofoil, a barge and an iron. Exploring a mountainous planet is just a nightmare :D

I just finished ME1 on ME-LE and for to not rush the trilogy :)
I take a break, I replay a relatively good game and obviously I stay in "old" games :
Sleeping Dogs - DE
(Fightings are as good as driving is bad :D)

L.A. Noire. Picked it up cheap.

I played it a little back when it first came out, but ended up trading it. Now I remember why.

I (still) suck at playing detective. Cool game but.

Top Bottom