What game are you currently playing

+
Also back in Skyrim. Installed some new quest mods so I have some new adventures to go on (a Wheel of Time based one and some 'book' quests).

Imagine if CDPR offered that kind of mod support for this game by releasing an actual functioning toolkit...
I saw that mod on Nexus, but didn't download. Is it interesting?
I'm still waiting for Skywind to come out. It would be really something to spend some time on Vvardenfell again - with updated graphics, animations, voiced dialogues and combat. Creators of this conversion seem to care about the specific atmosphere of the original.

Yes, would be nice to have full mod support in CP2077. I'm not knowledgeable in technicalities, but I suspect that RED Engine isn't flexible enough to allow that. Would love to be wrong though.

Baldur's gate 3 as I finally bought a big enough SSD...and my bluetooth promptly decided to stop working. Can't figure out why:) Oh well. And Cyberpunk 77 ofcourse. And SWTOR. And eschalon: book 2 (an old and 'hardcore' litlle RPG). Suddenly went from playing almost nothing to having lots of things:(
And Tales of Arise is discounted on xbox (with xbox pass) but I am afraid of just wasting my money if I bought it. I dislike eastern RPGs in general so....and Elden ring is almost here, so I will probably buy that:)

Also back in Skyrim. Installed some new quest mods so I have some new adventures to go on (a Wheel of Time based one and some 'book' quests).

Imagine if CDPR offered that kind of mod support for this game by releasing an actual functioning toolkit...
I was back in Skyrim for a couple of weeks last month. I had forgotten how good the game is. I also had forgotten how bug-ridden it is, even after all this time. There were glitches in two different parts of the main quest that would have ended my game progress, if not for having access to the developer console. And I had to repeat the boss fight against the first dragonborn three times before I managed to finish it without something glitching out. But it was a fun ride again.

At the moment, I'm playing Horizon Forbidden West. Possibly the best overall voice acting that I've experienced in a game. Even better than the first one. And the game itself is also really good, again. Not so sure that I like a few of the changes, but it's been a great experience. I've experienced a few minor bugs and one odd glitch that required a save and reload, but overall it's been a solid release. The thing that impresses me most is that it's this solid on my old PS4, rather than on the PS5 that it was intended to showcase.

Monster Hunter Rise, Cyberpunk and another little game I made up called sit under the mailbox and wait for Elden Ring to arrive.

CE of Elden Ring turned up at lunchtime whlst I was at work. It's a nice CE, and the game looks like a very lovely Dark Souls 4, but this here PS5 upgrade of CP2077 has propery taken the wind out of Elden Ring's sails for me. Fk swords and etc, I ant to quickhack the bad guys dammit. CDPR what have you done!? :ROFLMAO:

Newspaper.jpg

And
Start.jpg

huh....I thought the newspaper in the hotel level was the only one. Guess I was wrong:)
There are few ones related with side quests (I don´t know by heart the number, but top of my head 4 or 5 different)-hotel level is = Ocean House right?-

sadly to many games are becoming more and more same game in different wrapper. specially some of the games that came out this year. like Elden Ring and lost ark. To me Elden Ring is a Dark souls just in a different wrapper and Lost ark is diablo in a different wrapper. which is a shame.

To many developers are going with the tried and true line to just make a buck. They are just to afraid to take a chance and actually make something different then everyone else.

There are few ones related with side quests (I don´t know by heart the number, but top of my head 4 or 5 different)-hotel level is = Ocean House right?-
Yep, it is Ocean house...haven't played it recently so 'hotel level'. Or 'scary level' if I want to spoil/spoiler (not sure about the correct word here):)
Post automatically merged:

sadly to many games are becoming more and more same game in different wrapper. specially some of the games that came out this year. like Elden Ring and lost ark. To me Elden Ring is a Dark souls just in a different wrapper and Lost ark is diablo in a different wrapper. which is a shame.

To many developers are going with the tried and true line to just make a buck. They are just to afraid to take a chance and actually make something different then everyone else.

I don't know I agree with that. Sure new games are similar to old ones, but imo that is more about you and your expanding knowledge base (so you spot more and more similarities). Correct me if I am wrong, but don't we repeat/reuse already done things and the truly new ideas are very rare?

Last edited:
Martha Is Dead. Crikey!

Was doomed out by yesterday arvo, so fired up Elden Ring to really escape.

I STINK too lyin321. Awesome game so far but.

Top Bottom