What game are you currently playing

+
Yea i played ALOT of Grim Dawn, loved these types of games since diablo pretty much. Always fun too test out new builds and just mindlessly kill stuff for the lootz! Its a bit buggy at spots but its rarely game breaking, quit/load generally fixes it.

Yea i played ALOT of Grim Dawn, loved these types of games since diablo pretty much. Always fun too test out new builds and just mindlessly kill stuff for the lootz! Its a bit buggy at spots but its rarely game breaking, quit/load generally fixes it.
Yep very fun. To say my character wreaks chaos and destruction is an understatement. I think I'll try in the hardest difficulty for the next run, just to see if "my build" viable :)
And about bug, I'm maybe lucky like in Cyberpunk, but so far I encountered absolutely none :)
(just some "micro freezes" in some areas when I turn the camera very fast, but I suspect it's because I "unlocked" the 30FPS cap on settings)

Yep very fun. To say my character wreaks chaos and destruction is an understatement. I think I'll try in the hardest difficulty for the next run, just to see if "my build" viable :)
And about bug, I'm maybe lucky like in Cyberpunk, but so far I encountered absolutely none :)
(just some "micro freezes" in some areas when I turn the camera very fast, but I suspect it's because I "unlocked" the 30FPS cap on settings)
Hehe be carefull, highest is VERY hard. I tend too speedlevel nowdays since the story is kinda played out ^^ i do return for rep gains tho. Theres some really nice mods with infinity statsh and so on too but its a bit clunky and a seperate program.

Hehe be carefull, highest is VERY hard. I tend too speedlevel nowdays since the story is kinda played out ^^
I'll see that. Anyway, dying is not that annoying anyway. For me at least, just need to open a "personal breach" time to time.
By the way, I wonder what the point of reputation with "enemies", like with beasts or undeads. I (must) massacer them anyway, so they will "hate" me no matter what ?
I play it on console, so no mods I suppose :)

By the way, I wonder what the point of reputation with "enemies", like with beasts or undeads. I (must) massacer them anyway, so they will "hate" me no matter what ?
max rep gives some rare spawn bosses that can drop pretty cool loot. They are random spawned tho so can be hard too notice sometimes.

I don't know, personally I'd go:

Fallout 2
Fallout: NV
Fallout
Still the two best Fallout games. :)

Forums,forums never change... I didn´t want to go into "classic" vs 3D hot topics buuut I will say:

Fallout,

Fallout:NV

Fallout 2

But since my company doesn´t understand the concept of "Fallout anniversary", I doubt I will have time to play all 3 and I replayed more recently New Vegas so I will go to Fallout 2

• Cyberpunk 2077 :))
  • Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition
  • Kingdom Come: Deliverance
  • Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

I have a new job and I moved with my wife in another apartment. I really don't have that much free time for games, but I still enjoy CP2077 most of my free time, hoping for new content (that V doesn't die). I also took up games like Star Wars the old republic. Destiny 2 the elder scrolls Skyrim and online. the Witcher. Fortnite. Halo. Minecraft and Death by Daylight ... every day something different. be free to add me or send a message if you want company in these games

Top Bottom