What "Mill Spare Cards" does?

+
What "Mill Spare Cards" does?

Does it mean, it mills all duplicate cards leaving you with just one copy of each card, or does it leave 3 copies of bronze cards?

Plus, certain cards like Nekkrs, Blue Stripe Commando have multiple artwork, so you can essentially own up 9 copies of the same card (3 of each art) before it prompts you to mill, so if you ever need a couple scrap it's a good place to get a extra few

Surely it begins the zombie apocalypse. It doesn't work on the multiple art works cards correctly though, right? Have to mill those individually.

Haven't milled anything since the start of Beta, created a nice reserve of 3640 scraps for 538 duplicate cards. :D

Now the big question, what to craft from it.

Lantea;n7718260 said:
Haven't milled anything since the start of Beta, created a nice reserve of 3640 scraps for 538 duplicate cards. :D

Now the big question, what to craft from it.

As far as the game develops now you should craft nothing, as cards are buffed, nerfed, reworded, reworked, reshaped on a daily basis.
I think collecting scraps is th best thing to do as a goal in the game.

GrizzledLone;n7718590 said:
Maybe you should play the tutorial, they gave you the info already.

I played it at the start of Beta, but that was months ago, so must have forgotten that part :p

GrizzledLone;n7728200 said:
They introduced 3 more tutorials since then after people were asking for more introductions.

Ahh I see, don't think I checked out the new ones yet.

Bonogringo;n7718460 said:
As far as the game develops now you should craft nothing, as cards are buffed, nerfed, reworded, reworked, reshaped on a daily basis.
I think collecting scraps is th best thing to do as a goal in the game.

Since there is going to be a wipe not too long from now it's probably a good idea to spend all resources before they are gone, whether cards change or not.

Top Bottom