What platform will you be playing on?

+
What platform will you be playing on?

It would be great if Playstation agrees to cross-play and one could sign in to their account from PS4, Xbox one, or PC. However, if that is not a reality by the time Gwent is released, what will be your platform of choice?

I play games on both PC and PS4, but do not own an Xbox one. Playing where there is a bigger community would be preferred, whether that is Xbox One/PC or Playstation. As such I'm curious where everyone on this forum will be playing if cross-play is not approved by Sony.

Like you I have PC and PS4. I prefer PS4 for playing games but if Sony won't approve cross-play I will choose PC I guess.

Like you I have PC and PS4. I prefer PS4 for playing games but if Sony won't approve cross-play I will choose PC I guess.

My sentiments exactly. I would prefer to play on the PS4, but believe PC/Xbox will have more players combined than the PS4 alone.

PC, definitely PC. After having played on a PS3 for some time before I could afford a new PC, I'm cured, I'll never go back to consoles.

Of course, cross play between all platforms would be the best solution for everyone. In my opinion even an Android and iOS Client would be great. (At very least a companion app for deck building.)

I want o play on PS4. But I also want to play the beta. So i will be starting off on PC and praying that I can use my account on PS4 later on/cross play is allowed.

Top Bottom