What rank did you get to this season?

+
Last season was the first time I made Rank 21! I was so stoked, but it did take a while lol
Do I expect an invite to pro ladder next season? I thought I remember the invite comes not the next season but the following to give you a month before starting pro ladder, is this true?

Last season was the first time I made Rank 21! I was so stoked, but it did take a while lol
Do I expect an invite to pro ladder next season? I thought I remember the invite comes not the next season but the following to give you a month before starting pro ladder, is this true?

Next month the new pro ladder season starts (pro ladder seasons are always two months long), so yeah, you should be able to play it then.

The usual 20 (Global 7927, which is my lowest ever, cause I stopped playing seriously).

But was impressed with my girlfriend - under my keen eye (built her a deck and stayed for her the first couple of days, till she gets how the game works), she reached R17 in something like 10 days, playing between 5 and 10 games a day.

She may be a better player than me already. :censored:

I got to 4250 with Mill Calveit but got destroyed by Greatswords and rekt by Shupe so i droped to 4180. :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom