What would Fix the game for you?

+
what could the red devs add/remove/fix in this game it make it better?

Bring back life paths in their full glory. I didn't follow the hype leading up to the game, but even I can clearly see that all life path choices lead to the Street Kid path immediately after the prologue.

I wanted to play a Corpo Agent that declares war on the streets in search of missing/stolen tech. Or an orphaned child that got modified into a cyborg assassin by Arasaka, and is now on the run.

In a game derived from a Tabletop RPG where you can be anything, the rushed release stripped away the very soul of what could have been a mind-blowing experience.

That being said, since I didn't follow the hype, I'm much more content with my experience. I love this game, I just hope it grows into the original vision.

Mode Iskras DEVIL ON

- quest generator.

I have more than 120 hours in the game, the decision of the quest managment not to introduce this in the game, in my view, was a colossal tactical error, of choice. Cyberpunk calls for interactivity and the game literally dies after having made content ... about it, it doesn't innovate either (in spite of the possible problems that involve a production, the most serious and that doesn't depend on CDPR: a pandemic - essential factor, because game creation teams, a prerequisite like the existence of the computer, is the 'group', being together physically to exchange impressions in real time, hits, misses, etc.).

Night City calls for more content, not because what we have is bad, but quite the opposite, because what we have is very good, fantastic, or this is the common denominator of absolutely all the posts I read on the internet, be they suggestions, complaints , reviews, etc.

- united we are strong, even to oppose something. Alone, we are weak.

Yes more quests with different vibes, many, many, more. That would be a start. And interactive quest hubs with hidden said quests. Getting all quests via phone is really immersion breaking.

Yes more quests with different vibes, many, many, more. That would be a start. And interactive quest hubs with hidden said quests. Getting all quests via phone is really immersion breaking.

Far be it from me to suggest something in your suggestion - and your suggestion which I sign, but I think the case has to do with code and composition time. In what I had suggested, quest generator, on that side, I think of something simple to acquire these quests, as 'events', however, with a well-designed olgaritmo. I know this is difficult.

I do not deserve the manufacturing work (done with the hands) of the quests, they involved a lot of creativity, plot, etc. Something to admire and a lot about Cyberpunk (I am forever grateful to CDPR for that). I'm just trying to find a way to 'postpone the game's departure' directly to CP Multiplayer, perhaps, nothing is known, thought to 2023.

:)

Far be it from me to suggest something in your suggestion - and your suggestion which I sign, but I think the case has to do with code and composition time. In what I had suggested, quest generator, on that side, I think of something simple to acquire these quests, as 'events', however, with a well-designed olgaritmo. I know this is difficult.

I do not deserve the manufacturing work (done with the hands) of the quests, they involved a lot of creativity, plot, etc. Something to admire and a lot about Cyberpunk (I am forever grateful to CDPR for that). I'm just trying to find a way to 'postpone the game's departure' directly to CP Multiplayer, perhaps, nothing is known, thought to 2023.

:)

I hope multiplayer never come.

About MP, i opened few days a go, a topic about

And I defend this idea, the existence of the MP with everything I have, I have countless - and there are many and all of them absolutely well founded, even in economics, on. :cool:

Most of the game quests should not be given via cellphone, but at quest hubs, bars and restaurants or visiting your fixers from time to time...

Case in point, let's take the afterlife, you could go there from time to time to take some drink or food that gives bonuses to specific things, Jackie's drink could give bonuses while using revolvers and riding his motorcycle, could also make you remember things he said while riding his bike... anyways, talking to Claire while drinking unlocks quests and people of interest in the bar to talk to, you learn about the races and end up unlocking romantic options with her and other bar patrons, even if quick ones, also some quests might require you to be drunk or under the effect of some drug to appear to you. No quests in this hub have markers on the minimap it's all hidden within conversations / eating / drinking / lounging / chilling at said hub. At one point when you finished all races you might unlock the hability to tune your car with Claire, and so on... Even when there are no quests in the hubs you can still get specific bonuses and learn via conversations and news all about the game lore and world, insights.

Hubs should also have mini games.

Now, expand that to minor levels for each fixer and bar / restaurant in the game and remove most of the calls: there you go. Many RPGs do that: have many hidden side quest chains with lot's of dialog and quest hubs that you need to visit often. This is what I expect, much better than calls.

As it is now, it feels like I'm playing GTA1 or GTA2 getting all side quests via cellphone and with zero reason to explore the city for hidden quests, dialogues, activities, mini games, events (unmarked on the mini map)...

Also, the police really need to be improved because they give up too easily. Outrun a police officer, "pffft alright we'll let you off the hook V". Get in a car and drive away, "aaargh I'm too lazy to chase you in a car V". V achieves a 4-star bounty but jumps off a ledge, the MaxTac officer looks over and says "meh, looks like he got away, back to eating my special forces donuts."
ncpdlazymeme.jpg

If I accept it is just a loot game with a decent story, then I guess get the big bugs squashed and make it run better on consoles.

But I expected it to be much more than that and I don't see it becoming more than that anytime soon if at all. It needs a ton more content to be what was promised and they have way too many technical issues to fix before they get to that.

So I have accepted it as a janky some what enjoyable loot game and will just live with that. Less frame rate drops when I'm cruising on my Akira bike would be nice though.

If I accept it is just a loot game with a decent story, then I guess get the big bugs squashed and make it run better on consoles.

But I expected it to be much more than that and I don't see it becoming more than that anytime soon if at all. It needs a ton more content to be what was promised and they have way too many technical issues to fix before they get to that.

So I have accepted it as a janky some what enjoyable loot game and will just live with that. Less frame rate drops when I'm cruising on my Akira bike would be nice though.

Exactly, none of the fans signed up for a looter shooter action game. People wanted a branching paths engaging roleplaying experience full of hidden optional well writen mini stories with their own branching patchs. You know: a good roleplaying game.

I never really got onto the hype train for the game. I uncharacteristically bought the game when I saw that it was out before doing any prior research. I was really disappointed in the state of the game despite this. Bugs everywhere, wasn't what I was expecting at all. but after hearing about all the shady stuff that went on with development i.e. crunch, unrealistic deadlines. Now I'm just sad that they didn't have enough time to complete the game. one way to make the game better would be to stick with it and patch, patch, patch.

About MP, i opened few days a go, a topic about

And I defend this idea, the existence of the MP with everything I have, I have countless - and there are many and all of them absolutely well founded, even in economics, on. :cool:
Very unfortunetly, IF it ever goes multiplayer I predict some lackluster GTA style multiplayer with some looter shooter borderlands flair on top and nothing more.

- fix bugs
- fix AI wanted system (especially police teleportation behind your back)
- adjust NPC pathing (NPC vehicles need better directions also they should stop trying to run me over)
- add bounty system (after killing too many gangmembers some serious powered up bounty hunter starts hunting you)
- rebalance builds (quickhack OP , melee OP, tech weapons that shoot through half the city OP)
- add cooldown on healing (now you can spam heal and be god mode also with grenades i can spam hundreds of them.)
- add more variety of GIGS (i love those, some of them are better than main quests)
- add the ability to change appearance mid game (i wanna change haircut, want to change tattoos)
- adjust driving physics (some cars slide too much and you can kill pedestrians too easy)
- add various side activities (poker, blackjack, arcade cabinets, pachinkos, bowling, shogi)
- add more NPC that i can romance (ability to romance new npc from side quests)
- more JOYTOYS (2 joytoys in whole Night City is unacceptable)
- ability to sit down at most restaurants and eat food at most vendors (i prefer to see animation when i eat at restaurant)
- street cred needs more functions (maybe weaklings low level gang members should run away from you?)
- netrunner battle (would be nice Netrunner vs Netrunner battle of hackers minigame similar to gwent)
- loosen up censoreship (Witcher 3 spoiled us)
- storage inventory needs categories
- ability to continue after ending.
- NG+ ?

Base game is fucking fantastic just need to build on it. Make Night City the best fucking Night City that i would want to visit and stay for a very long time.

i know there are more problems and desires but that's my list.

Wish you best of luck CDPR ! :cool:

Exactly, none of the fans signed up for a looter shooter action game. People wanted a branching paths engaging roleplaying experience full of hidden optional well writen mini stories with their own branching patchs. You know: a good roleplaying game.

Yep, next to D&D this was me and my friends main tabletop RPG back in the day. So it is sad to see what they made of it.

Maybe they fix it and maybe they fix it in time for people to still give a crap, but until then I'll finish up the side quests and main story, find as much legendary gear as I can along the way and then move on.

Hopefully Larian does better with BG3.

Hi Cyberpunk people

I completed the main story and all side quests
30 hours +-

what would fix the game for you? in your honest opinion?

we waited 8 years, is this what you expected?

Honestly, nothing can fix this game for me.
What was promised was an Iconic experience and a product that advanced the standard of video games. A real block buster with features and narratives like people had never seen before or havent been seen for a long time in video games.

This project was supposed to be a landmark in my life as a consumer of creative media.
Even if CDPR implement everything they said would be in the game now after its release, the fact that 8 years were somehow not enough to craft all the things that were mentioned, simply proves that there was no sincere, professional approach towards these ambitions.
To me this undoubtedly shows, that one of the most notorious game studios in the business has lost its integrity and credibility as a taker of my money and trusted entertainer of my free time.

Additionally, what feels like an extra kick in the nuts, is the fact that we have only heard broad mentions of fixing the game from CDPR, but no specifics in this regard.
This could mean that most major bugs may be fixed in a few months time, but if the broken and unbalanced rpg systems, the masses of missing, promised features and the tame and unintuitive narratives persist until the next announced DLC arrives, CP 2077 will only be another base systems video game with a little bit of creative flair and Mike Pondsmiths brand behind it, rather than the industry shaking, mass appeal monolith and masterpiece of the studio that created the world renowned Witcher franchise it could have been.

Honestly, nothing can fix this game for me.
What was promised was an Iconic experience and a product that advanced the standard of video games. A real block buster with features and narratives like people had never seen before or havent been seen for a long time in video games.

This project was supposed to be a landmark in my life as a consumer of creative media.
Even if CDPR implement everything they said would be in the game now after its release, the fact that 8 years were somehow not enough to craft all the things that were mentioned, simply proves that there was no sincere, professional approach towards these ambitions.
To me this undoubtedly shows, that one of the most notorious game studios in the business has lost its integrity and credibility as a taker of my money and trusted entertainer of my free time.

Additionally, what feels like an extra kick in the nuts, is the fact that we have only heard broad mentions of fixing the game from CDPR, but no specifics in this regard.
This could mean that most major bugs may be fixed in a few months time, but if the broken and unbalanced rpg systems, the masses of missing, promised features and the tame and unintuitive narratives persist until the next announced DLC arrives, CP 2077 will only be another base systems video game with a little bit of creative flair and Mike Pondsmiths brand behind it, rather than the industry shaking, mass appeal monolith and masterpiece of the studio that created the world renowned Witcher franchise it could have been.

We need a roadmap of features to be added in and improved to be able to make educated decisions about the game, the way I see it. Too much is missing, way too much.

Last edited:
We need a roadmap of features to be added in and improved to be able to make educated decisions about the game, the way I see it.

Excellent point and it doesn't have to be a precise roadmap with definitive dates. Just a rough outline of where the game is headed, key objectives, and maybe a rough and tentative time frame on approximately when those objectives should be met. The next three to six months are crucial as far as I am concerned as to whether this game stays in my library or is uninstalled.

Put in about 6 more months of work with the main focus being:

- Exploration, with more scripted stuff to actually affect, collect and interact with around the world
- More quests
- Character choices and their actual in-game impact (especially addressing life paths and the total lack of life path impact)
- More polish on things that are just immersion-breaking like police AI, NPC AI, etc
- A very small level of customization is fine initially just give us something

we waited 8 years, is this what you expected?

In terms of graphics it absolutely did, except for the bugs that have to be fixed. People & objects (my car) hangin' in the air, etc.
The cinematographic side is stunning on PC (RTX2060 graphics, i5 9400, 6core), I just love it!!!

NCPD is first stupid´and ignorant and then pops right out of nothing, that's no good AI. Also the enemies react and act partly the same: dumb.
Witcher 3 had better and especially much sharper and to the point dialogues all around ... so they were a lot of things done better on the final Witcher 3 Version, speaking as a benchmark game for me especially in storytelling and dialogues!

So, I love the CP game now, but you got work to do to make it an allround perfect game, as Witcher is / was for me.
Don't let the City down and fix the problems and I definitly will follow you and advertise the game.
I love the Cyberpunk-World and the Bladerunner aspect of it. I love it a lot as it is, but it has issues that should be directed for it is the first game I pay that full price ... mainly because of Witcher 3 ;)

Make it work out 100%, it's absolutely worth it.

Top Bottom