What would Fix the game for you?

+
A lot. I posted some under this thread:
20 Improvements/Changes I'd Like To See (feel free to add your own!)

I am slowly approaching the end. Completed almost every job and I am now hunting down "Assaults" on citizens. The map is starting to look bleak and empty. It's depressing.

If there is one thing I want is more jobs. Both combat and non. However what struck me most is the lack of.., Dare I say it, "Dungeons". I know. I know. But hear me out.

There are some "Jobs" that lead to "more". People being kidnapped, stripped of cyberware, and worse. Dungeons that start out seeming simple and straight forward but snowball into larger areas with deeper meaning and consequence would be awesome. All the fixers can continue to give out jobs, and each with there personal theme or purpose.

They could also play with tropes. Sci-fi tropes like cyberzombies and psychos. Rogue AI like "Skynet" where it's all machines. Gang wars and Corporate conflicts. Terrorists and even an entire conflict in "cyberspace". All mentioned but not fleshed out.

There are easy places to instance these like buildings, sewers, and caves. The AWAKS are is outside of the safe zone so large military / corporate wars can play out there without messing with the city too much. In the city areas could be blocked off from time to time by NCPD or the Corps due to a gang war or whatnot and open areas become temporary dungeons.

Then there is the just explore and find random stuff. I drove throughout a good part of the aqueducts. I live in LA so it seemed natural to have dungeons or secret areas there. Not much to be honest. I returned to apartments and buildings to find not much has changed or nothing at all.

Also if Judy, Panam, and River are the closest V gets to, they should come and join in every now and again. Maybe phone in some requests for tech, supplies, or information. River went P.I.. Aldocados are on the run. Judy lost everything, but V. Make them, regardless of relationship status, part of the "Crew". And what about the monks? The grenade face clown? The politicians getting brainwashed. And I want my Skippy back. BRENDEN!!!!! WHY!!!!!

So yeah. Bug fixes and QoL aside, I think that is what is missing. Something to make players go out and explore. To dig deeper into NC and its citizens. The story so far is good. Main and Side stuff. Really pulls the heart strings. I mean excerpts from Beelzebubs Tale to His Grandson? Gurdjieff? Really? Awesome! The city though loses its luster when it should be constantly changing and bustling. It is Night City after all. If one person could clean up all its problems, Johnny S. would have done it. In between falling on his face from the booze.

It seems to me that CDPR tried something new but also rehashed The Witcher 3. From where I am standing that shows stagnation or worse, fear. Even Bethesda did that after Morrowind. It became a lot of the same. CDPR should, yes clean up the performance, but immediately go ham on their design board.

Don't bother arguing with him/her.

You can shove all the undeniable proof at him/her and it will still all be "lies in your head"
hey I'm fine, aint tryna argue!

Returning my ps4 copy back to amazon (100% refund) and still have that refund with GOG pending reply (6days now).

Gonna buy the game in like 3 months from discount bin when its like $20 and maybe a bit better

Don't bother arguing with him/her.

You can shove all the undeniable proof at him/her and it will still all be "lies in your head"

That is your interpretation, for a change, very bad, about what I say. your 'militancy' to denigrate the game to me is not convincing (and this is my interpretation). :)

Returning my ps4 copy back to amazon (100% refund) and still have that refund with GOG pending reply (6days now).

Gonna buy the game in like 3 months from discount bin when its like $20 and maybe a bit better

Hey, you do you man!

If you feel a refund is the way to go and you can get it, by all means go ahead.

Myself, I'll stick around, keep my copy. Here's to hoping they fix it and we can both enjoy it in 3 months!

Accusing developers of lying is not an argument, it is an accusation and absolutely unfounded so far. Or worts, using BUGS ... As if the developers were able to predict and avoid everything. This is ridiculous, empty and sympathetic argument to try to support a false and frivolous accusation !!!

Fixes to the pop-ins and frame drops would be the biggest issue on ps4, but those can be mitigated with patches.

Other than that, improvements to AI script. With a complete overhaul of the police system.

That is your interpretation, for a change, very bad, about what I say. your 'militancy' to denigrate the game to me is not convincing (and this is my interpretation). :)

See, that's why I think you just don't understand English enough to actually argue with.

You clearly do not understand my position or my actual opinion of the game.

Accusing developers of lying is not an argument, it is an accusation and absolutely unfounded so far. Or worts, using BUGS ... like people wanna be perfect doing games... afff...
Can you crawl on walls using Mantis Blade? That was promised... Do cops arrest you and interrogate you? also promised... Can you wall run? Vehicle customizations? Immersive subway system instead of just fast travel loading screen?

There is plenty of proof of them lying about the features lol

Can you crawl on walls using Mantis Blade? That was promised... Do cops arrest you and interrogate you? also promised... Can you wall run? Vehicle customizations? Immersive subway system instead of just fast travel loading screen?

There is plenty of proof of them lying about the features lol

What 'prof', besides mere speculation and points of view, in addition to horrible, terrible interpretations of simple understandings?

Most things people already stated here but also proper modding tools - I believe that's gonna get rid of most of the longevity problems this game cleary has. I do love the game a lot tho - I think the devs do too and will add many features and fixes for a long time, we just have to be patient - hopefully ^^

What 'prof', besides mere speculation and points of view, in addition to horrible, terrible interpretations of simple understandings?
My proof is the sheer lack of content they talked about during Night City Wires, during E3 gameplays and all other events that do not appear in the game.

Top Bottom