What's the point of runestones with 0 attack power?

+

Forum veteran
What's the point of runestones with 0 attack power?

This has been bugging me because you'd think a sword upgrade would actually, you know, upgrade something. Using it results in the promised +0 bump in attack power.

A runestone that doesn't runestone is like a cup that doesn't cup. Perhaps "worthless rock" would be a more appropriate name for such items?

Well if you stick it in a disposable sword, one with a slot you intend to sell, equip it then look at the stats before and after you would see if it's a text error or not. It could be 10 attack or something, you can always dismantle the sword to get it back if it does upgrade. I'm not saying this will work but it's worth a try.

Forum veteran
It could be 10 attack or something, you can always dismantle the sword to get it back if it does upgrade. I'm not saying this will work but it's worth a try.
Like I said, using it results in the promised +0 attack strength: Before:

After:

Since I stacked them up to around 7 or 8 of them I just decided to sell them since they "at least" brings some money :)

surely a bug, but thanks for report this, like that i will not equip it (was thinking to the text error too )

Sure they will fix that soon ;)

Top Bottom