What's the use of Kambi?

+
What's the use of Kambi?

I can't think of a good strategy using this one. Because it is kind of suicidal.

Snfonseka;n7246770 said:
I can't think of a good strategy using this one. Because it is kind of suicidal.

Kambi is a golden card (which makes it harder to remove) that wipes the board from non-gold units. It can be a core of a control deck that wins by removing all non-gold cards at the end of the game - and having bigger golden cards in play at that.

I have to agree with you though that the powerlevel of the card is rather low and it will probably lose to Henselt real badly. But not all cards have to be good, even if they are legendary - this is the concept of any CCG.

Snfonseka;n7246770 said:

That good to counter with Monster and Skellige. It's bad with NR Golden and Scoia'tael Ambush deck.

Just use it a right time and you will win. I try it sometime but not easy to make advantage for it.

Anyway, this card a lot of fun.

DEERCG;n7247430 said:
That good to counter with Monster and Skellige. It's bad with NR Golden and Scoia'tael Ambush deck.

Just use it a right time and you will win. I try it sometime but not easy to make advantage for it.

Anyway, this card a lot of fun.

Didn't understand your comment about Scoia'tael Ambush Deck. How can they negate Kambi?

Snfonseka;n7247620 said:
Didn't understand your comment about Scoia'tael Ambush Deck. How can they negate Kambi?

That's because Hemdall can not destroy ambush card, that will get advantage for Scoia'tael afterward.

^he had to use 3 uldaryk to get it, and even then that was very lucky, so yeah, Iwouldn't count that as a reliable strat idea. Nice when it happens tho.

Zefyris;n7253440 said:
^he had to use 3 uldaryk to get it, and even then that was very lucky, so yeah, Iwouldn't count that as a reliable strat idea. Nice when it happens tho.

Sure, I think that Kambi + Heimdall is a suicidal crapshoot, too, but a glorious one :)

Working quite well with Madman Lugos and Hjalmar. Hjalmar after Kambi is transform to Hemdall get's additional 10 points as Lord of Undvik is destroyed. Lugos wil get 1 strength from every unit in your graveyard.

shdcs1975;n7258730 said:
Kambi + Heimdall is a winning condition for SK. And they will be stronger with shakkles coming out.

I disagree on the last sentence. Additional neutral spell cards seldom make SK stronger. In that precise case for example, shackle will allow an easier removal of kambi since he's just 3 str. Or they can leave kambi but shackle hjalmar, for example.

I just saw Kambi in play for the first time. I wasn't impressed but maybe that's because my opponent misplayed it can forfeited the moment he realised it.

Zefyris;n7261580 said:
I disagree on the last sentence. Additional neutral spell cards seldom make SK stronger. In that precise case for example, shackle will allow an easier removal of kambi since he's just 3 str. Or they can leave kambi but shackle hjalmar, for example.

I think that shackle don't find a way in decks, the card is not so good as it sound. Control Decks don't need them, because they have better cards to handle gold. And in other decks its wasting a card slot for a possible dead card.

I did some practice matches with several experimental decks. Because Hemdall has a higher strength value, Kambi's affect is almost useless.

Snfonseka;n7267480 said:
I did some practice matches with several experimental decks. Because Hemdall has a higher strength value, Kambi's affect is almost useless.

That's why lots of kambi user combine it with Hjalmar, who will be 20 after Heimdal appears.
of course, that +10 is vulnerable to dshackle and dbomb.

You are probably right. But considering the probabilities of having the both cards in your hand, I think keeping Kambi is a waste of a gold slot.

Top Bottom