Which Cards to Transmute?

+
Which Cards to Transmute?

Someone had to do this...so I did. Name at least 3 must-transmute cards this weekend.

EDIT: Based on my collection, I did Eredin, Cahir, Schirru, Iorveth and Coral. Planning to do Geralt: Igni and one other Gold before Tuesday.

Last edited:
you should properly wait at least a day before going crazy with your MP and scraps. i tried to craft and transmute some card after the new season landed and i lost 230 MP and 400 scrap. its a buggy mess.

My Top Three in no order are:
  • Imperial Golem
  • Alzur's Double-Cross
  • Pyrotechnician

All because they hit the board with a thud. Plus, ADX looks like a sub woofer.. ugh, woofing.. ?

My top three:

1) Cahir

2) Ciri: Dash

3) Geralt: Igni

They are my favorite Witcher characters and all have stunning premium versions. Absolute must-haves if you are using them, which is probably the case for Cahir and Geralt.

Last edited:

Tirius

Forum regular
Create cards are also a nice option, as whichever card they create will also be premium.

Personal favorites that no one has mentioned yet: Aguara (elf form), Iorveth: Meditation and Keira Metz. I ended up dusting Brouver Hoog to celebrate the end of Dwarf Month.

From a purely aesthetic point of view:

Aguara True Form
Ciri Nova
Borkh
Vilgefortz
Phoenix
Seltkirk
Jan Calveit
Shupe

I transmuted Ciri Nova once I got it because it's awesome looking.

I also am in favor of transmuting create cards because, as mentioned, what they create is also premium. Especially Operator - very cool looking card.

no1: card you think its worth, because you think the animation is beautiful and because you use it often
no2: card you think its worth, because you think the animation is beautiful and because you use it often
no3: card you think its worth, because you think the animation is beautiful and because you use it often

but if you want to know my taste .... i like the cards with water animation
and i make cards premium which i like not others, quite simple

4RM3D;n10440672 said:
Neglecting to mention Yennefer here, causing the biggest boom of them all.

I've got that one premium, not sure about the lore side of things but her cards quite quiet - was disappointed, it looks pretty cool too like.

Im sorry but im going to mention so Many cards XD .. but they are really damn awesome!!
Vilgefortz - Priscilla - the two Iorveth gold cards - all Yennefer's cards - Fringilla Vigo- vesemir - Villentretenmerth - Ciri and Ciri Nova - Regis - Miruna - Seltkirk of Gulet - Philippa Eilhart - Hym - Olaf - Lambert - Johnny - Iris' companions - Sabrina Glevissig - Dethmold - Blueboy Lugos - Margarita of Aretuza - Odrin - Cantarella - Nithral - Wild Hunt Hound - Wild Hunt Drakkar
and there is more but that's enough

My first ever transmuted card ever was ves..sorry being honest.. This time around was Aguara which is amazing looking. (The 5 strength one) next was regis, succubus. I already did many of the other popular ones before.. Still trying to make my mind up what to use my remaining balance on.

Vilgefortz :)
Stregobor :)
Harald the Cripple :)

Those are my personal favorites. Honorable mention to Fake Ciri/Empress because I think her premium is very pretty.

Generally I go for

(1) The cards I play most
(2) The cards I think look the best / like their characters
(3) Units over special cards (because specials don't stay on the board for the most part ... with some exceptions).
(4) Golds over silver over bronze

Today I did Milva, Succubus, White Frost & Ida Emean. I play Ida and White Frost in my current main deck, so they were first. Milva was because she's one of my favorite characters in the books. Succubus was for ... reasons.

EDIT: My favorites from scratch are Aglais, Borhk & Shupe.

Last edited:
Top Bottom