Which character design did you find the most real?

+
For me, one of the characters that the design team has made most brilliantly, among others, is the receptionist at Clouds.

She is one of the great successes of designers' work. There are characters that feel real and this is one of them.

I would love to have many more stories with her. I fell in love with the look of her and her sweet face.

Masterful design 10/10

They transmit LIFE !!!

photomode_20122020_042326.jpg
photomode_20122020_041712.jpg

Totally agree. She definitely stood out along with judy and evelyn parker.
The receptionist of course has the advantage of being in the same environment all the time and the lighting is just perfect. The other characters need to hold up in very different and often dynamic lighting situations which don't always work as nicely.

Totally agree. She definitely stood out along with judy and evelyn parker.
The receptionist of course has the advantage of being in the same environment all the time and the lighting is just perfect. The other characters need to hold up in very different and often dynamic lighting situations which don't always work as nicely.
something that I hate because it is unrealistic is that the eyes glow white when the characters are inside the car. I should check that

It feels like you have to take the character as a complete package. It's not just the pretty, because there's a lot of pretty in this game. For me there's a lot of them, but out of the bulk of the cast it's pretty close between Misty and Victor. Both characters are well designed, well acted, emit the right amount of emotional inflection, and feel like actual people. The characterization is consistent throughout the game for both characters in that they react in a way that feels natural regarding your past interactions with them.

Characters designe is one of the strongest sides of this game, almost every character looks incredibly detailed and realistic. It's hard to pick someone in particular.

I also appriciate the fact CDPR is keeping decent balance between beauty and realism, I hate JRPG style generic beauty like FF7 or some Korean MMO, or Skyrim beauty mods, and I also bothered with hyper realistic characters representation in some kind of Assassin's Creed or Kingdoms Come, where you can hardly find even one good looking person.

Top Bottom