Why some cards doesn't go to the graveyard?

+
Why some cards doesn't go to the graveyard?

If you use a prize-winning cow and you summon a Chort... when the Chort is destroyed or the turn is finished the Chort isn't in the graveyard... why the hell?? i think they got to fix it.

Sorry if i posted in the wrong section

Vespuche;n10822031 said:
I believe Chort is a token. They get removed from game at round end.

yeah that's the point, it should go to the graveyard so you can consume it with a ghoul or something like that
after all is a normal beast... not a magic card

Last edited:
PaganPimp;n10822061 said:
yeah that's the point, it should go to the graveyard so you can consume it with a ghoul or something like that

Oh sorry. I thought you were asking WHY it doesn't show up in the graveyard.

Because of some interactions, like this graverobber-women. In ealier Stages, they were to strong, if all your tokens went to the graveyard. Nowadays i wish they would redo this too, because now their are just to weak.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Besides the 'Token' tag, the 'Doomed' tag also means when the unit is destroyed it gets banished instead of going to the graveyard.

Finally, if you're able to put any unit's base points at 0 or below, with shrooms or mandrake or other mean, it will also banish it instead of destroying it.

well i think they should transform some cards like the Chort in normal cards instead of "Tokens", maybe a silver one

Top Bottom