Whyyyyy did they ruin all the armour?

+
Wolf Armor:

Let's try this again:

When I heard about a wolf armour dlc for the first time, before I had a chance to find out how it was supposed to look like, I honestly thought it would do just that. Many people used to call the KM armour "wolf".

Most of you must have gotten really pissed off when they dyed all witcher armours post blood and wine to a more not-geralt-ish colours and reducing texture quality.

I remember when playing the Witcher 3 first playthrough...
Those gears that Geralt have to wear were sooooo not Witcher like.
Those gears make him looked like a court jester/clown............................

However, soon as I can craft them Witcher gear, I was soooooooo excited cause they were soooo cool looking.
I was sooo loking forward to craft them, upgrades. The matching weapons were just joygasm to boot. My fav one
is the School Of The Wolf gears. It's my default set for geralt. Love the all black color theme and also black/red combo.

They should have kept the armor designs of TW2, they were incredibly cool and, most importantly, Witcher-like. I hate most of the gear in TW3, only long armors, starting armor, normal short and Feline/Ursine gear look good. Witchers are NOT KNIGHTS, or at least make the heavy armor look cool like in GOT.

Top Bottom