Wild Speculation! [Lucy]

+
I looked at some Edge Runners fan content about Lucy and then thought about Phantom Liberty trailer and wondered, "Wait, what if that chic at the end of the trailer isn't Songbird as suggested but actually Lucy with a different hair color?" It would be cool and could actually work considering who of the Edge Runners are still somewhere in Night City. Logically, a good tie-in and cross-promotion going forward. The video I was watching was speculation about a season 2 of Edge Runners. It just made some sense considering the flow of the game and anime and the potential for a continued integration of the stories. Cyberpunk 2075 into 2077 . . . Again, wild speculation, but it would be cool! I considered the art style and difference between the show and the game and thought, "How would Lucy Look in 2077?"
Post automatically merged:

Otherwise, I think that it would be an interesting way to reintegrate T-Bug into the later story. For instance, being that they are both runners, how likely is it that Lucy and T-Bug may have known each other? Logically, if the gossip of the Afterlife is anything like that of netrunners it would be difficult to think that they wouldn't have known each other due to reputation. Also, I've been looking at some of the story elements as it relates to V and Dexter's retreat and return to Night City. Both of them left Night City right when the Edge Runners started to make a name for themselves. It's interesting and would be very cool if something is done in the story to point out the synchronicity of Edgerunners, V, Dexter, and the happenings of Pacifica ties into Phantom Liberty.

Among the many things I've heard said about V's pledge in the Phantom Liberty Trailer, nobody has speculated the possibility of V taking over as president in some event that Rosalind Myers is taken out. That game has a lot of room for WILDLY weird stuff to happen! Corporate wars that are independent of a regular notion of "America" as it is now, but an America that's being reinstituted by a warring corporate faction gives room for fluid and less politically driven leadership.

Simply, I'm excited and anxious to see what happens in the expansion. CDPR has given us a lot to work with and think about as an engaging future story.

Last edited:
Top Bottom