Will I be able to simulate gamesaves for B&W?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will I be able to simulate gamesaves for B&W?

Recently I got myself Windows 10. And of course my Gamesaves for the Witcher 3 disappeared. Now I heard that your decisions will matter in B&W, but I dont have the time to complete the game again. So I would like to know: Will there be the option to simulate your decisions if you play only Blood and Wine? And if not...are there any other options how I can get the outcomes I really want to have?

Recently I got myself Windows 10. And of course my Gamesaves for the Witcher 3 disappeared. Now I heard that your decisions will matter in B&W, but I dont have the time to complete the game again. So I would like to know: Will there be the option to simulate your decisions if you play only Blood and Wine? And if not...are there any other options how I can get the outcomes I really want to have?

We are not going to include this option for B&W as it's a separate story. Sorry.

I doubt that choices made in the main game will matter in BaW in any major way, but you may be able to "simulate" them with console commands if necessary (see here).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom