WINDOWS 10 LTSB NOT SUPPORTED. version 1607 NOT SUPPORTED (Game crashes on launch) !!! FIX UPDATED !!!

+
LTSB has been replaced by LTSC releases - It works in Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 (Build 1809). That is what I am using.

Win 10 LTSB 1607 here too, can confirm. GOG version.
Specs:
-i7 3.2GHz
-Asus 1060 6GB
-32GB RAM
-Asrock B360 mobo

What I have tried so far with no sucess:
-Apps/Overlays turned off
-Reinstall/revalidation through GOG
-Tried to launch through Geforce Experience (with on and off overlay)
-Tried to directly launch game from the .exe inside bin folder
-Tried to launch in compatibility mode win 7/8
-Cloud sync on/off (it keeps giving a cant connect prompt if its On)
Nope, nothing. Still flatlined. I wont change my perfectly working OS just for a game, I use it for a reason.

Real question is will they support LTSB versions or not. I prefer not to redo my entire operating system or to downgrade my version if and all possible.

Would be nice to get a opinion of a moderator on this issue now, since the AVX issue seems to gotten patched/circumvented by a unofficial nexus patch, via other forum.

Yeah would be nice to hear some statement if that is actually even a problem with LTSB versions or not.
And if it is, if there will be a plan to support them or not

Sigh... I've been fearing this ever since I've had this issue with Horizon.

Instant crash upon launching, doesn't even seem to create anything in the AppData folder.

Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB, ver. 1607
GTX 1060 6GB
Intel i5-6500
16GB RAM Corsair Vengeance
500 GB Samsung Evo 750 SSD

Hoping we get some feedback...

Real question is will they support LTSB versions or not. I prefer not to redo my entire operating system or to downgrade my version if and all possible.

Would be nice to get a opinion of a moderator on this issue now, since the AVX issue seems to gotten patched/circumvented by a unofficial nexus patch, via other forum.

I believe the issue with LTSB is that it's an old build of Windows 10. I swear somewhere I saw something about CP2077 needing at least build 1803 or something like that. Not sure what core feature of Windows 10 it's using / needing. But I think LTSB stopped at like build 1600 or something along those lines. I'm using LTSC 2019 Build 1809 without issue.

Are you able to install the latest nvidia video drivers on LTSB? I think at some point nvidia drivers started requiring a certain build of Windows 10, too.

I believe the issue with LTSB is that it's an old build of Windows 10. I swear somewhere I saw something about CP2077 needing at least build 1803 or something like that. Not sure what core feature of Windows 10 it's using / needing. But I think LTSB stopped at like build 1600 or something along those lines. I'm using LTSC 2019 Build 1809 without issue.

Are you able to install the latest nvidia video drivers on LTSB? I think at some point nvidia drivers started requiring a certain build of Windows 10, too.

Nvidia driver 460.79 works fine on Win10 2016 LTSB Version 1607

I installed the newest drivers today on my LTSB ver. 1607 so I guess it's supported, you just gotta use the 'Standard' option when downloading, otherwise you get this error:

setup_gVUmS8K3zi.png

Hi here !
The same problem, crush when i tap Start, or try lunch the game

Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB, ver. 1607 x64
GTX 1080
Intel i-7 3770K
24gb RAM
500 gb SSD game dir
256 gb SSD windows dir

\r6.patch0hotfix2\dev\src\common\gpuapi\src\dx12\gpuapidx12error.cpp(40)

Пожалуйста, дайте нам знать, если вам удастся что-то решить... I think I'll give it a go as well, try to update Windows to the 2019 ver.
I'm updating to LTSC now, and I'll let you know if it works or not.

Top Bottom