[wip] REDFlame Presents "Deception"

+
Great job guys,I am really looking forward to play deception.Thank you for making this mod ;DA couple of questions:What's the estimated gameplay time for deception? 2-3 hours,similar to price of neutrality,or more?Also,is that horse shown in the screenshots from day 2,Roach? :D

Roughly 2-3 hours of gameplay. That being said, we are adding a little twist to the mod that the community should enjoy. :)And that is Roach, yes. He will be making an appearance in Strands of Destiny. :)

Yep, take all the time you need, from what I´ve seen so far, Deception has the promise of very enjoyable three hours for me :)And I think Roach has always been a she.

Vaernus said:
Roughly 2-3 hours of gameplay. That being said, we are adding a little twist to the mod that the community should enjoy. :)And that is Roach, yes. He will be making an appearance in Strands of Destiny. :)
Thanks for the answer.All I can say is yay!! ;DKeep up the good work!

Sounds like Deception is going to be excellent and well worth the wait. I simply can't wait to be able to play something that you guys have been working on! :D

[size=20pt]SOON[/size]I'm not kidding. We can't post nearly as often as we wanted to, with all these sleepless nights :( :-XSooner than you might think...

PaulIV: :beer: take it easy, it was just a little tease for Vaernus (he post yesterday in another thread that the release was imminent) I just take the opportunity to tease him today by quoting him.I perfectly know that you put all lot of effort in it, and probably sacrifice a lot of private time in a project like this, and you deserve all my respect.Sincerely yours.Jean

[size=10pt]REDFlame is proud to announce Beta-Testing, closed-format.[/size]Any people whom are interested in testing our builds on their machines for quality, consistency, and entertainment value should please write to wphelps@witchermod.com, pvardaris@witchermod.com, or simply private-message either Vaernus or PaulV on these forums. Also, feel free to reply here in this forum thread with your interest.The following requirements must apply:
  • You must be willing to sign our Non-Disclosure Agreement which applies to all our content as well as content used by CD Projekt RED
  • You must be willing to download and test adventure files in up to 300 megabytes in size
  • You are recommended have a machine with video capabilities to run the Witcher at medium-level quality or better
  • You must be able to give courteous, quality feedback which will help the final polishing of the Deception module by REDFlame Interactive in the intent to aid the community participation and enjoyment of The Witcher and its franchises.
We are proud of our efforts and want you to feel as if you are part of the result as well: the community for which we have done this, the people to whom we owe a great debt and share enthusiasm for Andrzej Sapkowski's stories and world.Please contact us as soon as you are able, that we may finish this adventure and give it to everyone to learn from and enjoy.Again, please post here in reply to this thread your interest, and we will contact you as soon as we can. Email and private-message as above as well if you wish.Godspeed--PaulVREDFlame InteractivePR, HR, Senior Designer

Sent paul a PM about the Beta. Hope you choose to accept me :D. Just out of interest, would it be better to have completed the game before playing this mod?

CatIsNotMeow said:
Sent paul a PM about the Beta. Hope you choose to accept me :D. Just out of interest, would it be better to have completed the game before playing this mod?
I'd say yes but that's just because I look at mods as something that should be played after you have finished the game. ;D

Deception is supposed to be a story during Geralt's life before The Witcher. Therefore not needed to beat the game to understand story. :)

Deception has gone open beta. We expect to launch by the end of July. However, you can get a feel of what to expect with screenshots below:

Fantastic new screenshots, guys. I can't wait to play it. *grabs the shots for her website* ;DHehe, so we know what job Mobidoy has....

Top Bottom