Witcher 3 Camera not smooth

+
Hey guys

i played witcher for the first time but i immediatly noticed a weird camer problem its no stuttering is doesnt look smooth and couldnt find anything like this
running on constant 60fps + sometimes drops to 55-60 happens with and without v-sync

videos
1:
2:

my Specs
Windows 10 64bit
Gtx 1050Ti
i5 9600K
16gb ram 2400mhz
2ssds 250 + 500gb

i have checked temps and everything and tried older drivers + reinstalled windows nothing helps

Not sure I quite see the issue in those videos, however, this may help increase overall smoothness. I don't guarantee it, but it may be worth a try:
  • Open The Witcher 3 main folder
  • Open the 'bin' folder
  • Open 'config'
  • Open 'base'
  • Open the 'rendering' settings file
  • Locate the line 'TextureMemoryBudget'
  • Take note of the current number value -- for me, it was 500 -- in case you need to reset it.
  • Increase the value. I believe you can go as high as half the amount of your GPU's RAM in MB. HOWEVER, I recommend starting with a lower number. I only raised it to 750, and noticed overall improvement.
  • Save the change.
  • Test the game, adjusting the value, with the above limit in mind.
This worked for me, so I hope it helps others. If so, please, let me know, or if you encounter further issues.

I hve tried it with vsync on and off looks the same on both settings
Post automatically merged:

Ill test it tomorrow thanks^^
Post automatically merged:

Hey i tried it in steps of 100 but its still like before i also tried some nvidia settings nothing helped mhh

Last edited:
Top Bottom