Witcher 3 Fan Videos

+
Hi i wanted to share with you my cover of Ard skellig village. Hope you like it have a great day don't hesitate to share,comment, like or subscribe ! Just watching is appreciate have a great day !

Blood and Wine / Lullaby of Woe Drum & Bass Remix!

Hey guys, it's 2021 and I still can't stop playing TW3 :LOL: That's why I made a Drum & Bass version of Marcin Przybyłowicz' Blood and Wine. It's pretty hard and may not meet everyone's taste, but I think it fits the theme pretty well.
As a simple music video, I used the 'A Night To Remember' launch cinematic and edited it a bit (which means 18+, folks ;)).

Hope you like it!

Using Mods to Create Witcher 3 Short Films

Hey everyone =) I wanted to see how closely I could make Witcher 3 gameplay resemble cutscenes, using the debug free camera and other mods. My goal was to take a quest and turn it into one long continuous cutscene. I'm posting the results here to show what's possible, in case others are interested in making similar videos.

I highly recommend checking out OKAYGUV Bear's channel if you enjoy this stuff. He had a similar idea and has made a lot more videos in this style. (Also, it turns out he used to post on this forum. Small world :p)

Finally, these are all the mods I used to make my video:
1) The Witcher 3 Mod Manager - stefan3372, SullivanMcBlueberry
2) Script Merger - AnotherSymbiote
3) Community Patch - rmemr, wghost81
4) Freecam and Debug Console for 1.32 Patch - rfuzzo
5) Reshade Framework 4.5.3 - crosire
6) Photorealistic Reshade - Marinko
7) KNG'S Ultimate Lighting Mod Redux Reborn [CSLM] - KNG, KNGR
8) Lip Movement and HiRes Shadows - rmemr, Gerignak
9) Immersive Cam [+ Immersive Motion Re-envisioned] - KCS, ksolberg
10) Complete Animations Redux (with W3EE support) - stefan3372, b1ackbeat
11) AutoLoot Configurable All-in-One (1.30-1.31) - AeroHD
12) Silent UI [Everything Plus] - ModelsOfBoats
13) Complete Promo Art Appearance [Kaer Morhen Armor] - Nayefk93
14) Quest Items Don't Sparkle - Anyswayze
15) No Save Indicator Icon - ThePillaredHallway

Last edited:
I wanted to see how closely I could make Witcher 3 gameplay resemble cutscenes
Not bad. I particularly like the interior camera, when Geralt Aards the door in, and the detail of him checking the cupboard. Overall, the pacing is even, and most of the shots are chosen well.

At 3:06 - 3:07, I notice an awkward bit, though, when Geralt turns on his heels, and the black screen before the return of the pan is a wee bit abrupt; however, all things considered, good work.

Not bad. I particularly like the interior camera, when Geralt Aards the door in, and the detail of him checking the cupboard. Overall, the pacing is even, and most of the shots are chosen well.

At 3:06 - 3:07, I notice an awkward bit, though, when Geralt turns on his heels, and the black screen before the return of the pan is a wee bit abrupt; however, all things considered, good work.
I'm glad you liked it. I definitely cheated by using the black screen, the clips of Geralt returning to the woman didn't turn out so well. Anyway thank you for the response.

Using Mods to Create Witcher 3 Short Films

Hey everyone =) I wanted to see how closely I could make Witcher 3 gameplay resemble cutscenes, using the debug free camera and other mods. My goal was to take a quest and turn it into one long continuous cutscene. I'm posting the results here to show what's possible, in case others are interested in making similar videos.

I highly recommend checking out OKAYGUV Bear's channel if you enjoy this stuff. He had a similar idea and has made a lot more videos in this style. (Also, it turns out he used to post on this forum. Small world :p)

Finally, these are all the mods I used to make my video:
1) The Witcher 3 Mod Manager - stefan3372, SullivanMcBlueberry
2) Script Merger - AnotherSymbiote
3) Community Patch - rmemr, wghost81
4) Freecam and Debug Console for 1.32 Patch - rfuzzo
5) Reshade Framework 4.5.3 - crosire
6) Photorealistic Reshade - Marinko
7) KNG'S Ultimate Lighting Mod Redux Reborn [CSLM] - KNG, KNGR
8) Lip Movement and HiRes Shadows - rmemr, Gerignak
9) Immersive Cam [+ Immersive Motion Re-envisioned] - KCS, ksolberg
10) Complete Animations Redux (with W3EE support) - stefan3372, b1ackbeat
11) AutoLoot Configurable All-in-One (1.30-1.31) - AeroHD
12) Silent UI [Everything Plus] - ModelsOfBoats
13) Complete Promo Art Appearance [Kaer Morhen Armor] - Nayefk93
14) Quest Items Don't Sparkle - Anyswayze
15) No Save Indicator Icon - ThePillaredHallway

Nice work :)

If you haven't already, you could try the "Storyboard UI" Mod on Nexus. I have already been able to create some fun (music) videos with it and I am very impressed by the numerous possibilities of the mod.

Here is my last project (only german):

Greetings

Nice work :)

If you haven't already, you could try the "Storyboard UI" Mod on Nexus. I have already been able to create some fun (music) videos with it and I am very impressed by the numerous possibilities of the mod.

Here is my last project (only german):

Greetings
Thanks I'll check it out; it seems really useful based on your video. I don't understand German but that was indeed a memorable evening ;)

Hi lads,
Im new and NO, I don't have technical issues on my pc except some small bugs maybe but they don't bother me at all.
I wanted to announce the start of a completely new cinematic version of the witcher 3 wild hunt with no hud, no subtitles and no commentary whatsoever. Every episode contains completely new edits and cuts wich makes the experience better. Most important mods are included.
Watch the cinematic gameplay in FULL HD on your home TV now: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGbcBUZFY2BpinaUAQjp5LA

My name is Jack and I hope you enjoy every episode.

My bandmates and I arranged some of the music from The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. Here's the music video we made in collaboration with our Cosplay friends!
(original by Marcin Przybyłowicz, Mikolai Stroinski and Percival.)

My bandmates and I arranged some of the music from The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. Here's the music video we made in collaboration with our Cosplay friends!
(original by Marcin Przybyłowicz, Mikolai Stroinski and Percival.)
This is amazing, not only the music but the costumes and set designs. Very well done

Top Bottom