Wolf Gear in Kaer Mohren

+
Wolf Gear in Kaer Mohren

I've been looking around to see what the earliest you can go to kaer mohren is, and it seems to differ from person to person. Anyway, why is a level 14 gear set in a place that you, seemingly, can't even get to until you unlock skellige and start the ugly baby mission. I'm a level 14 and I haven't even been to Novigrad yet, so this set seems pretty pointless until I can get the advanced versions. Sigh. Is ugly baby the only way to unlock kaer mohren?

i've been looking around to see what the earliest you can go to kaer mohren is, and it seems to differ from person to person. Anyway, why is a level 14 gear set in a place that you, seemingly, can't even get to until you unlock skellige and start the ugly baby mission. I'm a level 14 and i haven't even been to novigrad yet, so this set seems pretty pointless until i can get the advanced versions. Sigh. Is ugly baby the only way to unlock kaer mohren?

yes....

Bummer. I get that it's probably awesome, since that's Geralt's school, I just don't get the level 14 thing. Is it even possible to get to Kaer Mohren and only be at that level? Speaking of weird level guidelines, I also don't get why The Volunteer's suggested level is 14 when it is by far the easiest quest in the entire game. You buy paint.

Don't go looking for all the wolf upgrade diagrams(treasure hunting)early. Some are not there. I hope they show up after I get the Kaer Mohren diagrams.

Last edited:
Top Bottom