Wrong eye level - why does my female V has her eyes at the level of her chin?

+
When my Character looks in the mirror, he looks down at the faucet. In order to look straight into the mirror, I have to tilt my camera to look almost at the ceiling, making it to where I don't even use the mirror anymore.
Id like the mirror to be useful, add new functionality. Use it to wash blood of the face, to shave, and incorporate other utilities, such as requiring a mirror to change your cybernetic mods.

This happens since 1.4 patch, it was at right level before.
I think its due to temporary fix to not showing nudity outside inventory (before u could see your chest while looking down).
Maybe they'll fix it down the line.
what are you on about? 1) not in any patch notes 2)The whole thing about not showing nudity outside of inventory people were complaining about wasn't about boobs but the forced underpants which has been confirmed to be a feature 3) you can see chest in the mirror and in certain 1st person "cut scenes" (eg. River water tower)

unless you revert back to 1.03 and can show us pics of this undocumented change it didn't happen, or you modded the game in which case share how. That or you are a timelord screwing with us since you're up to patch 1.4 already apparently. :D
Post automatically merged:

When my Character looks in the mirror, he looks down at the faucet. In order to look straight into the mirror, I have to tilt my camera to look almost at the ceiling, making it to where I don't even use the mirror anymore.
Id like the mirror to be useful, add new functionality. Use it to wash blood of the face, to shave, and incorporate other utilities, such as requiring a mirror to change your cybernetic mods.
You forget light cosmetic changes. can't even change lip stick currently despite them aiming for immersion.

Last edited:
what are you on about? 1) not in any patch notes 2)The whole thing about not showing nudity outside of inventory people were complaining about wasn't about boobs but the forced underpants which has been confirmed to be a feature 3) you can see chest in the mirror and in certain 1st person "cut scenes" (eg. River water tower)

unless you revert back to 1.03 and can show us pics of this undocumented change it didn't happen, or you modded the game in which case share how. That or you are a timelord screwing with us since you're up to patch 1.4 already apparently. :D
Post automatically merged:

You forget light cosmetic changes. can't even change lip stick currently despite them aiming for immersion.

Do you have any proof?

Here from 0:45 - not my video. Just talking about the camera height, not the rest since it works for me outside inventory.

Camera looks down and u can see the chest, now you can't.

Last edited:
I never expected for this game to be this... srsly... i liked it but as a friend xD ... sooo broken and cut ..jeez

Here from 0:45 - not my video. Just talking about the camera height, not the rest since it works for me outside inventory.

Camera looks down and u can see the chest, now you can't.
is that PS4 or pc? it was already too low in v1.03 EDIT: there was no patch notes for 1.03 maybe that's 1.02....wtf if it ain't broke don't fix it especially with the way the game is now!

also found the height can be correct (or at least very close) in certain scenes but still way too far forward.
claire4.jpg

Here same car but now in driver seat
claire3.jpg

Last edited:
is that PS4 or pc? it was already too low in v1.03 EDIT: there was no patch notes for 1.03 maybe that's 1.02....wtf if it ain't broke don't fix it especially with the way the game is now!

also found the height can be correct (or at least very close) in certain scenes but still way too far forward.
View attachment 11120699

Here same car but now in driver seat
View attachment 11120696

Well that's weird... Idk man, maybe there's something that triggers these differences, I also have some graphic bugs sometime right after exiting a vehicle, the visual glitches all around and I have to reload a save.

Top Bottom