XBL Marketplace Avatar Items

+
XBL Marketplace Avatar Items

Looking for new clothes and props to change your avatars look for the upcoming summer season? Make sure to check The Witcher section in the Avatar Creation Center during your next visit at the Xbox Live Marketplace. Its filled with all sorts of different items inspired by the game, including faction t-shirts and Drowner mask. You can even get the items which are taken straight from the game like Geralts costume or Dethmolds staff.
Check out this short clip to learn more.

MM360 said:
<p>Looking for new clothes and props to change your avatar’s look for the upcoming summer season? Make sure to check The Witcher section in the Avatar Creation Center during your next visit at the Xbox Live Marketplace. It’s filled with all sorts of different items inspired by the game, including fraction t-shirts and Drowner mask. You can even get the items which are taken straight from the game like Geralt’s costume or Dethmold’s staff.</p>
<p>Check out <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmBSLr0wLqs" target="_blank">this short clip</a> to learn more.</p>
@MM360 - time to change your avatar. That Winnie The Pooh T-shirt you have really made me laugh last weekend.

Great to hear you are adding more stuff and supporting the game

However...I'm still waiting for that PS3 version...

Forum veteran
Masos said:
@MM360 - time to change your avatar. That Winnie The Pooh T-shirt you have really made me laugh last weekend.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Masos said:
However...I'm still waiting for that PS3 version...
You're probably going to be waiting forever, then. This isn't the time or place to try and guilt-trip CDPR staff into giving you what you want.

Forum veteran
Ha, that's awesome. Never change, either of you.

Also, the drowner pet in the video of the new stuff is adorable. We should genetically engineer little drowners like that.

Darnit.. I have only 20 pointless ms points and that black t-shirt looks so tempting. Good that U guys are getting some income through these also.

BTW, yesterday I tried Xbox Companion on my Lumia 800 and only thing I could think that would be awesome, would be some kind of Witcher 2 stuff integrated there. If I´m not totally mistaken, U can get some info from movies, some games and so on while U are playing/watching.. How about W2 EE prima guide for this? With a price tag, I would be there, buying on the very first day! Please, think about it!

E:Small preview. Here is small video, but it doesn´t show everything. In reality, while you play, U can see games achievements and stuff like that. Phone also works as an controller like seen in the video. At this moment companions W2 EE stuff is trailers and those few Prima strategy videos. I really would like to see more ;)

Top Bottom