(XBONE DIGITAL VERSION) Audio Stutters Intermittantly and Framerate Issues

+
(XBONE DIGITAL VERSION) Audio Stutters Intermittantly and Framerate Issues

I'm sure there are others that have already addressed these issues, as I too feel the need to express my concerns over them. I've been an avid gamer for well over 35 years and while I've played many games that suffered from performance issues, however I've never felt prompted to address them in a public forum, until now. For reference, I'm playing the Xbox One digital version and during my first couple of hours of game play, I have experience the following issues:

1) The frame rate of the cut scenes are jittery and inconsistent, causing a distraction that draws me out of the overall experience.

2) Every so often (once every 5-10 minutes) the audio stutters/skips, both within the soundtrack and dialog. It only lasts for about 10-15 seconds before it corrects itself, but the issue is forcing me to read dialog versus listening to it, which I assume is not how CDPR would prefer the user to experience it.

I really hope that both of these problems are addressed and corrected promptly. Both are really impacting this, otherwise beautifully created world that I'm so anxious to explore. If not, I'm sure that I (and any others affected) will make the disappointing call to focus our attention on something else.

What a shame that would be.

Top Bottom