Xbox 360 Ehanced Edition Patches??

+
Xbox 360 Ehanced Edition Patches??

I noticed that there was a title update for it but I have no idea what it does. I have searched for the past few days on the internet but all I can find are patches for the PC, does anyone know what the patch for xbox does/fixes?

I am interested in this mainly because of the recent patch that came out which improved the UI on PCs, the one that added a north pointer to the minimap etc. I was hoping the update on the xbox was this but would appear as though it isn't. Is there any plan to bring this patch over to the xbox version?

there was a patch that was present at launch but there has not been one subsequently.

there have been many topics on this subject, waiting for a new patch to fix various glitches, but we have has no news so far. apparently its expensive to release a patch so its probable that CDPR don't want to bother. hopefully there will be at least one more to make the game polished.

Shenmue3please said:
there was a patch that was present at launch but there has not been one subsequently.

there have been many topics on this subject, waiting for a new patch to fix various glitches, but we have has no news so far. apparently its expensive to release a patch so its probable that CDPR don't want to bother. hopefully there will be at least one more to make the game polished.
According to Gameinformer magazine it costs about 40,000$ for a Xbox game patch so unless the games VERY popular such as Skyrim or CoD they put off patching it. As a side note The PC version is way better than Xbox (I have both EE editions PC&Xbox) My only complaint is a have a Semi Gameing computer and TW2 takes 57% of my PC processing power (While running) CoD only takes around 25-30% of processing power (while running)

Yes because Microsoft is a very GREEDY company that's why PC games are generally less glitichy because it's much cheaper to patch plus fans make mods to entertain themselves while there working on next game/ DLC

If I were a game developer, I wouldn't touch the steaming pile that is the console industry with a ten foot pole.

slimgrin said:
If I were a game developer, I wouldn't touch the steaming pile that is the console industry with a ten foot pole.
Lol ^^ but you know not everyone can afford nice gpx cards like "we" can (assuming you do have a decent gpx cards)
See I got the Xb version because I didn't always have a nice gpx cards but I saved and got one and now I PC game haven't looked back since

My card is a grand total of $80. Sure I'd like to upgrade, but it works better than any console, carrying me for the last four years through games like SSF4, Deus Ex: HR, TW2, SR3, BF3. And my PC does everything. I'll never understand the allure of an outdated P.O.S like the funbox. It still pains me to think CDPR is bothering with the likes of Microsoft.

/rant off

slimgrin said:
My card is a grand total of $80. Sure I'd like to upgrade, but it works better than any console, carrying me for the last four years through games like SSF4, Deus Ex: HR, TW2, SR3, BF3. And my PC does everything. I'll never understand the allure of an outdated P.O.S like the funbox. It still pains me to think CDPR is bothering with the likes of Microsoft.

/rant off
Were going to get along great! What spec do you play TW2 on then, mine was 130$ and I can only play on med-spec but it's OK unfortuatly the only reason CDPR put it on Xbox is there getting greedy all the PC fans apparently not good enough no offense to any employees but I reserve the right "Freedom of Speech"

I don`t think they`re being greedy but to be a successful gaming company you need to have more than pc support alone .

Tommy said:
I don`t think they`re being greedy but to be a successful gaming company you need to have more than pc support alone .
No it's plain greed they want to put TW3 on all platforms because they WANT more money because it's expensive to make on consoles but it takes money to make money

If money was the only thing that they are concerned about then why continue to make patches when they don`t have to or make the enhanced edition and not charge anything for it . What other gaming developer gives away that big of an update and if money was an issue then why did they give away the DLC`s that other companies would have charged you for ?

Again not entirely true they charged 10$ for the EE yes they later gave it away for free but they made EE 10$ more if money wasnt the issue they would have made EE in the 1st place 10$ less. You may say that later they did it for free but the majority of hardcore fans (such as myself) would have bought EE in the 1st place thus they all ready made enough money so they decided to add it for free for the fans that may not have been able to get EE in the 1st place.

Your opinion may differ from mine ,but look at it this way were probably both right in a since.

Forum veteran
Iorvethizbada55 said:
Again not entirely true they charged 10$ for the EE yes they later gave it away for free but they made EE 10$ more if money wasnt the issue they would have made EE in the 1st place 10$ less.
The EE was always free for those who already had the game. Not "later," but always. Even when the EE was released, it was possible to buy one of the cheaper old versions and update it to the same version as the new copies for much less than 10 dollars off the original price. They've released DLC for free. They've offered copies of both Witcher 1 and 2 on GOG (with the extras) for those who have CD keys. Again, for free. They've continued patching out bugs and dealing with issues people have long after many of us thought they'd stop. For those who can't play the game and were practically begging for it, they spent a year bringing it to the Xbox with all of the free content up to that point included.

And yet somehow you have the audacity to sit here and call them greedy and make up lies to prove your point? You need to either get your facts straight or leave, because you have no idea what you're talking about.

227 said:
The EE was always free for those who already had the game. Not "later," but always. Even when the EE was released, it was possible to buy one of the cheaper old versions and update it to the same version as the new copies for much less than 10 dollars off the original price. They've released DLC for free. They've offered copies of both Witcher 1 and 2 on GOG (with the extras) for those who have CD keys. Again, for free. They've continued patching out bugs and dealing with issues people have long after many of us thought they'd stop. For those who can't play the game and were practically begging for it, they spent a year bringing it to the Xbox with all of the free content up to that point included.

And yet somehow you have the audacity to sit here and call them greedy and make up lies to prove your point? You need to either get your facts straight or leave, because you have no idea what you're talking about.
Let's say your right if you claim the EE was always available for free why bother making two versions? All I can say is when I bought TW2 at the store there was 2 versions one was 40$ the other 30$. I was told by a so called "Perfessional" that I should buy EE because it had fewer bugs. If EE was given for free at the start why did CDPR spend the money on the new box art and such in such. You see your story doesn't make since at least mine is 1/2 right (I'm giving you the befitting of the doubt) 2nd Who are you to judge me your no better than I am so leave the judging to god (or whoever/whatever you believe in) 3rd Where's your proof on this my source is the fact there's a 10$ difference among other things.

ok let`s use your math then . In May of 2011 i purchased Witcher 2 (non EE) for $50 and yes i have the sales receipt for proof , now 1 year and 3 months later you purchase the witcher 2 EE for $40 so instead of costing ten dollars more it cost you ten dollars less than what i paid . :confused:

The EE wasn`t available until April this year and that`s the reason for 2 versions . Almost a year between the original release and the EE .

I see your point but at my store EE is 40$ reg is 30$,so if your right then where did that 10$ come from? I have no proof on this but I can assume that your opinion is slanted towards CDPr&TW2 in general since your a moderator but again I have no proof on this but it makes you want to think.....

Top Bottom