Xox one S launch issue

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest 4252562

Xox one S launch issue

After the last Patch was installed on my Xbox One S (I'm guessing here it is the 1.6, had about 500mb), the game is not starting anymore. After the 'CD Projekt' logo I get back to the XBOX home page.
I tried to empty the cache, but did not helped.

After reinstalling the game from the disk and starting the game without network access, it started normally in the game menu, but I could not load any saved games, because the disc has V1.30 and I played previously the last patch (1.31?). Now if i connect the network back again, when I start the game, prompts to update (500Mb) afterwards it will not start again.

Questions: Is it possible to install the previous patch back (1.31?). Is it right that the last path (1.6 for Xbox One X) got installed on the Xbox One S?

Thanks.

Since this seems to be related to the latest patch, maybe you should send a ticket to Support: http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/

Please tell them everything you told us here. As far as I know of, it's not possible to install earlier patch versions.

If you manage to fix this, please come back and tell us what was the solution.

Last edited:

Guest 4252562

I did sent a ticket to Support one week ago, but until now I did not received any feedback. I will come back with any update I receive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom