Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
best student and more capable than others as i recall. So, yes, i think phill>yenn in respect of "magic power"

I repeat: why Vries lose her faith in her best student while Yen is fighting the most powerful sorcer? Why she flew in the middle of the chaos instead side her best student and defend The Lodge from Vilgefortz's attack?

Yeah, Philippa is awesome, and her character is incredible. Who can deny that?

Last edited:
Oh sure you are honey
Who else from the lodge can do this

I repeat: why Vries lose her faith in her best student while Yen is fighting the most powerful sorcer? Why she flew in the middle of the chaos instead side her best student and defend The Lodge from Vilgefortz's attack?

WUT? Lodge wasn't exist at that time. She didn't take Phill side bacause Phill brought Dijkstra and his men with her. And she didn't believe first that Vilgefortz and Francesca are traitors.

WUT? Lodge wasn't exist at that time. She didn't take Phill side bacause Phill brought Dijkstra and his men with her. And she didn't believe first that Vilgefortz and Francesca are traitors.

Excuse me. I've the tendency to apply the term Lodge with Sorceresses community. Blame CDPR :p
And she commit suicide because...

No actresses could be Yennefer to me. In-game Yennefer comes closest and I accept no real life counterparts. :p I don't even like the vast majority of female main character-ish cosplay because they just come down to carefully planned/manipulated beauty shots as if it's a beauty contest. Costumes can be very well made and I have respect for that talent, but them being the actual character or even a prettier version? No, thanks. I know I'm in the minority on that viewpoint but I'm quite comfortable with that.

Back to lurking and ignoring all the actress photos over the last few pages. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom