Xbox one forgotten?

+
Xbox one forgotten?

So now Xbox one is 2 patches behind PC and 1 behind PS4? Its a little ridiculous, Patches should be released at the same time for all platforms. Ive had to wait about 2 weeks now to even play the game, and all I really need is for the font to be bigger, which should have been done in the first place since the Witcher 2 had the same problem and it stopped me from ever playing that game.

It's mainly microsoft and sony are different compared to pc patches. It takes longer to release updates on consoles due to it having to go through Microsoft and Sony.

So now Xbox one is 2 patches behind PC and 1 behind PS4? Its a little ridiculous, Patches should be released at the same time for all platforms. Ive had to wait about 2 weeks now to even play the game, and all I really need is for the font to be bigger, which should have been done in the first place since the Witcher 2 had the same problem and it stopped me from ever playing that game.
General u correct. cdpr not really care about x1 owners and general consoles users....its funny coz most profit/money going tomthem from CONSOLES not pc. This is really shame....again company who care only about money....but support still like crap sadly. I done playing witchers maybe already 10 dayz at least when fnd out i dnt received xp.

still waiting patch for xbox one, mabe end of the week its finally arrive for us....

Still, knowing MS is preventing the release of the update, They should have done better scheduling for all platforms and NOT let us wait while the others and enjoying it 1 week ahead. There are some really bad GAME BREAKING bugs in the game, and its not right!

Yes they forgot Xbox One... come on.

MS and Sony have certification processes, that take time. Also we just had a weekend - remember? On GOG they can do what they want, even release a virus in there Updates. Why are you crying now? Wait a year and then play Wicher with both DLCs and a better patched Game ;)

Last edited:
Come on people, stop crying about delay in releasing patches. It is not RED fault, they do their best, but we have to wait a little bit longer because of long certification process MS has.

Top Bottom