Heritage Reveal Schedule

+

We may not have any say in what we are born into, but we are entirely responsible for what we choose to leave behind.

"Heritage" - the final 12 legendary cards will be released September 12th!

With 6 factions and 6 days to go, reveals start today!

All revealed cards will be added right here! ⬇️

By Lerio02

By DevilDriven:

By Mlakuss:

By Giordaniko (ESC):

By Maxou + Tankoff:

By GwentData (AndreNL):

Saturday:

By MissLadyJay:

By Lionhart

Sunday:

By Rykov + Pajabol

By Ry Ry (Sandbox Magician)

Monday:

By TGGwent

By Shinmiri

Last edited:
Great art and mechanics. Love them! (Vereena is my favorite ofc) :giggle: Does this mean that Vereena works similarly like Dire Bear?

DRK3

Forum veteran
MO gets Wild Hunt and Vampire support eh? Can't say im happy with it, but its fair, its been awhile since any of those archetypes got any support. And i may not like frost, but i love me some swarm, and maybe i can find a way to make a deck around that Lara Dorren...

Predicting what SK will get: i dont think it will be any warriors, pirates or rain. It probably will be self-damage, alchemy/ beasts and/or discard mechanics (crossing my fingers for that last one).

firs card i "novigrad" the new

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230907_171159_Discord.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230907_171159_Discord.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 276
  • image-25.png
    image-25.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 278
Novigrad looks really nice.
And unlike the 2 MO cards it is even really good (rather than just meh/overpriced).

Sure, Passiflora support is nice, but I mean... that's 3 engines on the board in 1 turn plus 2 thinning AND immediate 14 points. Have we not just learned from Demavend?

I have bad feeling that the next card will be Zoltan chasing the goose
if that then will be 6 for 8 :/

DRK3

Forum veteran
Cool to finally see a female dwarf. But her ability is not interesting at all, it definitely will not revitalize dwarves, it's just basically Aelirenn for dwarves, but with even less flexibility, as you're kinda forced to include all 3 Zoltan versions to maximize her value, and then you need to draw the one she randomly chooses each match.

Cool to finally see a female dwarf. But her ability is not interesting at all, it definitely will not revitalize dwarves, it's just basically Aelirenn for dwarves, but with even less flexibility, as you're kinda forced to include all 3 Zoltan versions to maximize her value, and then you need to draw the one she randomly chooses each match.
Yeah, but still - I always try to include as many Zoltans as possible, and thinning value is great for dwarves. Just -1 prov and she's completely fine.

Top Bottom