x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

  • Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you kidding me? Seriously? I just lost a game because of this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Are you kidding me? Seriously? I just lost a game because of this?

    I play Nenneke. I have to choose up to 3 cards. I pick 2, but don't pick a 3rd before the timer runs out, and it doesn't put anything back, not even the 2 I already selected. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!? THAT'S HOW THIS GAME WORKS??!?!?!?!?!? JESUS CHRIST, HOW IS THAT HOW IT WORKS? WHAT'S EVEN THE POINT OF LETTING ME SELECT LESS THAN 3 CARDS??!?! IGNORANT!!

  • #2
    Why'd you take so long to play Nenneke and pick 3 cards lol? You have more than enough time to do that. Not the game's fault you're too slow. :/
    "Up and at 'em, lazy mingers! Ye'll sleep when ye're dead!"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by OG.laloquaint View Post
      Why'd you take so long to play Nenneke and pick 3 cards lol? You have more than enough time to do that. Not the game's fault you're too slow. :/
      But I did select 2 cards. It autoplays other things for you, completely screwing you. And I was trying to decide on if I even wanted a 3rd card or not, because I had Dijkstra as my last card and I could for sure get those 2 cards or I could get 2 of 3. I picked 2 and was trying to decide about the third and timer ran out, but then didn't even put my 2 cards I selected back. That isn't something I can know is going to happen. That I didn't somehow confirm the 2, because it does double check if you pick 3, once you click 3 cards it just does it automatically. So why would picking 2 but running out of time mean I put back none?

      Comment


      • #4
        That's totally your fault... You know your deck, you know what cards you want to put back in deck, you know what cards you have played so why it took you so much time to select 3 cards ?

        About selecting two cards, of course it's not going to work as it's like cheating that you want to make sure that you will get the card from those two only.

        Comment


        • #5
          APRIL'S FOOLS. Oh, it's September. Carry on raging.
          "Randy, I am the liquor"

          Jim Lahey

          Comment


          • #6
            To be honest, I think it works fine and the gwent timer really gives you a lot of time to chose.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by l_WHIT3WOLF_l View Post
              That's totally your fault... You know your deck, you know what cards you want to put back in deck, you know what cards you have played so why it took you so much time to select 3 cards ?

              About selecting two cards, of course it's not going to work as it's like cheating that you want to make sure that you will get the card from those two only.
              Why "of course it's not going to work"?
              I'm fairly sure that if i asked you how this works an hour before this post you wouldn't have known and now suddenly is "of course". It shouldn't work this way and is not consistent with other effects. And how is this cheating? Do you even know what you're talking about or just trolling at this point?

              Comment


              • #8
                This thread looks like it may be heading downhill... keep it civil and on topic, please.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Iuliandrei View Post
                  Why "of course it's not going to work"? I'm fairly sure that if i asked you how this works an hour before this post you wouldn't have known and now suddenly is "of course". It shouldn't work this way and is not consistent with other effects. And how is this cheating? Do you even know what you're talking about or just trolling at this point?
                  First I thought you are op then I am like ohh wait who are you as I replied to op, hahaha

                  Anyways my English is not super cool to explain properly but still...

                  1st When I said "of course it's not going to work" that means of course it should work like it worked for op, no matter I was knowing how that card working or not.

                  2nd I said its like cheating coz Nr is good at deck thinning so if you use Nenneke in 2nd round & if there are 1,2 card left in your deck or may be nothing then you can put whatever card you like to come in 3rd round as a draw if Nenneke allows you only to put back 1/2 cards so that's what I am saying. It's already a powerful ability & on that if she allows any card less than 3 then its going to be op imo.

                  Another thing Nenneke is not the only card with this ability Assire is also there plus many other cards works like this where you have to choose the fix number of cards to work its ability so nothing is surprising here at least for me.

                  So in the end I am not the one who is trolling
                  Last edited by l_WHIT3WOLF_l; 16-09-17, 11:32.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Since you didnt hit the OK button to confirm your selection,i think its just fair.Tough luck but hey at least now you know right?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by l_WHIT3WOLF_l View Post
                      2nd I said its like cheating coz Nr is good at deck thinning so if you use Nenneke in 2nd round & if there are 1,2 card left in your deck or may be nothing then you can put whatever card you like to come in 3rd round as a draw if Nenneke allows you only to put back 1/2 cards so that's what I am saying. It's already a powerful ability & on that if she allows any card less than 3 then its going to be op imo.

                      Another thing Nenneke is not the only card with this ability Assire is also there plus many other cards works like this where you have to choose the fix number of cards to work its ability so nothing is surprising here at least for me.
                      This is painful and hope you can understand my irritation with your comments but you ALREADY CAN put less cards back in your deck with Nenneke? Just select 1 or 2 cards and then right click, she'll put back just those cards and it's not OP at all. Same goes for Assire, surprise surprise.

                      I also don't see how it's fair to invalidate someone's actions just cause timer runs out.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        @I_WHIT3WOLF_I nenneke allows the player to put up to 3 cards back into his deck. So it does allow you to choose less than three. That's not the point.

                        Anyway, @op I do see how this might be changed, but the timed abilities work like this in the game, you just gotta be more rigorous with your plays. Whenever an ability is optional, if you let the timer run out the game will auto play as if you opt not to do the ability at all; whenever something is obligatory, if the timer runs out the game will autoplay in random. Not sure if I'm missing an option or if that covers all of the timed abilities, but for those (minus the occasional odd one out, that definitely may be in the game somewhere) that's how it works.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Iuliandrei View Post

                          This is painful and hope you can understand my irritation with your comments but you ALREADY CAN put less cards back in your deck with Nenneke? Just select 1 or 2 cards and then right click, she'll put back just those cards and it's not OP at all. Same goes for Assire, surprise surprise.

                          I also don't see how it's fair to invalidate someone's actions just cause timer runs out.
                          hahaha that's what I am saying dude.. as I said my English is not super cool. I am only saying that Nenneke should not work on less than 3 cards & if she is working then it should be change.

                          About timer its long enough to choose 3 or as you say less than 3 cards. We know our deck we are watching what our opp. playing, we know all cards in graveyard so how come it takes forever to choose 3 cards ?

                          Anyways main point here is not Nenneke ability.. but the timer so cool n enjoyyy

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            A true gwentleman doesn't take offence on a troll, cause troll is whom smashes his barrelsTM

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by l_WHIT3WOLF_l View Post
                              I am only saying that Nenneke should not work on less than 3 cards & if she is working then it should be change.
                              What? Why? Wtf?
                              Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I still get to kill something.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X