x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanilla Geralt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanilla Geralt

I think Geralt should have some ability, not just 13 str body. My suggestion is when he is played and you use in your deck Roach she has to land on the same row as Geralt.

Originally posted by wichu1 View Post
    I think Geralt should have some ability, not just 13 str body. My suggestion is when he is played and you use in your deck Roach she has to land on the same row as Geralt.
    Thread moved to our suggestions section.

Comment

Geralt's 13 strength body is pretty much the ability itself, but I agree that it would be nice to have something minor that he can do.

Perhaps:

Deploy: If you have any mages in your hand or on your side of the board, Strengthen self by 3.

Comment

Deploy: If you have any Yennefer in your hand or on your side of the board, Strengthen self by 3. If you have any Triss in your hand or on your side of the board, Strengthen self by 5.

Comment

I was hoping they would be done with the "no ability" units and i hope Geralt would change too.

My vision would be a 10 gold with 2 stances you can choose from his deploy ability

example:
          Deploy: Gain 3 armor and deal 1 damage to 3 adjacent enemies OR Strengthen self by 3 and gain a shield.

The interaction would be similar to First Light but you choose between Silver Sword and Steel Sword.

Comment

For me, it's all good if Geralt can be set to a 15 str unit with no ability, considering other gold cards are generating way more power than 13

Geralt becomes the highest base str unit in all gwent, and that can lead to some great combo....say, NR reveal spotters

Comment

Originally posted by Lyserus View Post
              ... Geralt becomes the highest base str unit in all gwent, and that can lead to some great combo....say, NR reveal spotters
              And this is why Reveal is so dominant on the ladder...

Comment

Originally posted by partci View Post

And this is why Reveal is so dominant on the ladder...
                however reveal sucks when against SK discard...

Comment

Originally posted by wichu1 View Post
                  If you have any Triss in your hand or on your side of the board, Strengthen self by 5.
                  I think you mistyped there, it should be Weaken self by 5.

Comment

Working...
                  X