Jutta An Dimmun

+
Jutta An Dimmun

We all know this card is pretty bad, not only that but it's not very interesting, it's basically a Clan An Crate Warrior with ~2 extra strength.

Now the purpose of this card is to be used in Warcry decks but does it really deserve a silver slot? when you can get the same card with 2 less strength but bronze? So because of this i'd like to make a small suggestion that would keep the spirit of the card but set it apart from a regular bronze and add some extra synergy.

Increase her base STR to 18 and the deploy ability to damage her by 7.

The result would still be an 11 point unit (+ veteran) on the board, but it can soak 2 warcries and has some extra synergy with Armorsmith or even Necromancy.

Interesting, especially that one:

Iuliandrei;n9913921 said:
[...]and [Jutta an Dimun] has some extra synergy with Armorsmith or even Necromancy.

Graveyard-hating your own graveyard as a Skelliger :hmm2:
This could actually be fun already, with Tuirseah Skirmishers and in a skellige mirror you could eat a potential Djenge or Olgierd.

I like the idea of Jutta profitting from 2 Warcries. Playing it with Crach tho would set her to 21 base strength. That seems a little bit odd even if she weakens herself for 7 on deploy. You would have serious issues against monsters, thats for sure.

partci

Forum veteran
Maybe strengthen her up with 2 for every hit she takes will be a nice feature. Something like the Marauders.

Just Gives her a duel hability even if you reduce her power a bit. Duel is good with strengthen, Gives value to Asmith, is decent tempo with crach, synergise with axeman, give SK removal option and, more important, is lore friendly.

Last edited:
In general I like the idea of a duel ability for Jutta. That would really fit the character!

But in that case you'd need to balance it so it isn't better than similar golds.

I doubt that she could be really balanced in Skellige, due to the number of Revivals and Strengthening effects.
Furthermore, as a silver she could be decoyed, which also drastically increases her effect.
So to not make her totally broken with all the effects she would need a base power of 5 or less and even then, when she would be restored or decoyed she would have 16 power. And that doesn't include strengthening effects like King Bran, Draig Bon Du or Shieldsmith.

Top Bottom