I got the title but not the frame (faction challenge)

+
I got the title but not the frame (faction challenge)

I was at 8 wins on SK before the event started and 38 when the event ends....and I log on to see I get the title (10wins) but not the frame (30 wins)

Are the rewards not fully distributed yet or there is some bug on my case?

BTW the faction challenger frames are not showing in my frame section (except the NG one I already unlocked), not even in locked state, they are just not there after the patch (I remember seeing them locked in my frame section before the patch)

UPDATE: Received the boarder, thanks CDPR !

Last edited:
Same here :( I had 30 wins with Skellige before the challenge and 62 at the end of it but I got no frame...

Got the same problem. Maybe it takes a bit longer to distribute the border rewards. I'll wait and see. If I don't have it by tomorrow, I'm going to poke support.

I have similar problem, got 51 wins, and got every reward but 3 kegs. I guess some wins ( like insta forfeits ) where not counted. Can we have clarification from CDPR ? ( And of course missing rewards ).

I had 41 wins (373 yesterday and 332 when the challenge began), but didn't get 200 scraps. I played mostly ranked, also had a few wins in casual and just one (I think) on the pro ladder.
So it seems like it's what many people thought it would be: like in challenges, not all wins are counted. And it would be ok if we had some way to actually track which wins were counted towards the challenge.

Naturally, those 200 scraps don't matter much to me, but I can see frustration of the players who wanted a frame and got exactly 30 wins or a bit over that only not to get it.

Last edited:
Esmer;n10518402 said:
I had 41 wins (373 yesterday and 332 when the challenge began), but didn't get 200 scraps. I played mostly ranked, also had a few wins in casual and just one (I think) on the pro ladder.
So it seems like it's what many people thought it would be: like in challenges, not all wins are counted. And it would be ok if we had some way to actually track which wins were counted towards the challenge.

Naturally, those 200 scraps don't matter much to me, but I can see frustration of the players who wanted a frame and got exactly 30 wins or a bit over that only not to get it.

I can live without it, but yes, an in game counter should be useful

I am having the same problem 54 wins with SK during the faction challenge but no kegs... Think there might have gone something wrong with counting and forfeiting of opponents....

Same issue here. I got every reward but the 3 kegs. I have played 52 games with skellige faction, and it's unlikely i counted wrong for i used (and still have for reference) GwentUP.

I had some bugs with ranked games not being registered (no change in mmr due to a neverending loading circle on the "rank" end game screen), and a couple of early forefits.

I'll wait a couple of days and see if someone steps in for an explanation.

I got just the title/powder also. Should have had over 50 wins, as ST's all I play. But I don't even know how to check that aside from overlay counter which was over 50, and not always on.

Hmmn; it would appear that I have all the rewards I'm due, except the powder and scraps; the border, kegs and title came through really quickly. I guess I'll wait a while until subbing a support ticket as it would appear I'm not the only one.

I feel that we really need more clarification from CDPR in these challenges about specifically what counts and what doesn't, and also some sort of official in game faction challenge win/loss counter so we can screenshot (or whatever) our total wins as defined by the counter and then we know for certain if we need to sub a support request rather than having to try and guess or rely on 3rd party apps (which I'm guessing CDPR won't accept as evidence) when something possibly goes wrong.

I had the title and scraps released but not the border, and I stopped after I hit 30 wins cos it was the border I was after.. I only created a Skillege deck for the faction challenge, so I know I achieved 30 wins cos thats all I have in total wins for Skellige. I guess I will have to contact support again.. they're not the best at replying to support messages..

Same problem here... I've done about 40 wins with soia, received title, powder and no frame :(
I'm using tracker, so can't be mistaken.

50+ wins and no kegs. I hope they will add some kind of counter to the next challenge or it becomes rediculous...

Top Bottom