Weird FCR2 Issue

+
Weird FCR2 Issue

So right now I'm trying to play The Witcher 2. The only mods I'm using are Full Combat Rebalance 2 and a handful of hotfixes for said mod.

The mod only appears to be half-working. For example, all the basic paths are unlocked, as they are supposed to be. But all the items seem to be the vanilla versions rather than using the adjusted stats of the mod. Anyone have any idea why this is happening?

I've deactivated and reactivated the mod in the "Mods" section of the launcher several times.

The really weird bit? I can move this install over to my laptop, and suddenly the items all display properly. I'm at a total loss.

EDIT: I.. the problem is the fact that I'm trying to run the game via the Shortcut created by GOG Galaxy when installing the game. If I use that, I have the issue. If I run the game directly through the galaxy client, the mod works properly.

I... am at a complete loss as to why this would be a problem, but at least I can stop tearing my hair out in frustration.

To anyone else out there having weird mod issues, and you use the GOG Galaxy client, make sure to run your game through it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom