Which women you'd prefer to have sex with (not romance) in the enhanced edition?

+
So, my choice is:

How could you forget Louisa La Valette and Corinne Tilly? It's strange, that there is no chance to start a romance with them after everything Geralt did for them.

This is a strange thread. I'm very surprised that people want the sex cards back from TW1. Personally, I thought they were quite juvenile.

Err... so none. I don't play games for the sex cutscenes. :smile:

I would rather see existing relationships expanded upon. Whether or not the relationship ends with sex doesn't matter.

Last edited:
There are at least 6-12 that should make the list. one alternative ending that I would like to see is if Geralt falls into the Triss/Yen trap where he's denied the threesome he then goes and seeks out Rosa and her sister and gets his threesome there.

Rosa is probably tops on the list. But how about Dandelion taking Geralt out on the town and Dandelion gives various tips to Geralt where he as to apply those tips to different women in a who new quest string.

This is a strange thread. I'm very surprised that people want the sex cards back from TW1. Personally, I thought they were quite juvenile.

Err... so none. I don't play games for the sex cutscenes.

I would rather see existing relationships expanded upon. Whether or not the relationship ends with sex doesn't matter.

See, contracts, booze and women - these are the essential aspects of the witcher life. So to behold so many beautiful women with no chance of sleeping with them - torture.

Last edited:
If the devs had added more new monsters, perhaps they could have added more new romanceable women?

If the devs had added more new monsters, perhaps they could have added more new romanceable women?

They did add one in Blood and Wine, but more seem to be unlikely now, since there are no known plans at the moment to add more content to the game.

This might be an unpopular opinion but sex scenes are the last thing I care about in any game.

I'd much prefer a few more romance options like Cerys or Rosa Var Attre

I think Geralt has enough on his plate than chasing down every woman he meets plus he is way older than most of the women he does meet so it gets a bit creepy. He has Yennefer or Triss, plus he has the platonic love for his adopted daughter Ciri, and trying to fight the wild hunt to keep Ciri safe, plus all the other stuff he has to do.

Hmm, good question.

The Var Attre twins would've been a nice opportunity - I do agree with the folks who have said in this thread that there needs to be some storyline context, not just sex for sex, though, that's always the tougher part.

So...

Var Attre Twins

Couple Inn Keepers I thought would've been nice to have a romance option with -

Inn Keeper at Fox Hollow in Toussaint I thought was very attractive and her conversation with Geralt she won't stop basically worshiping him for saving her town from the bandits in the area - would've been nice to be able to respond with something like 'well, hey, if you're not married, I can think of a great way for you to thank me', and that could lead to something more, even if unintended by Geralt originally.
Here's a pic of her also showing the Inn itself (and Triss is obviously there on the right as well):

Here's a closeup:

And here's the Innkeeper at the Inn in Beauclair where you play in the Gwent Tournament (can't remember the name of it, sry)

Anarietta would've been my top option with Dandelion out of the picture in Toussaint. After Geralt shows up and basically saves her and her country, I would think she'd move on from being besotted with a dorky dude like Dandelion and want to try getting it on with a warrior type like Geralt. She is easily the prettiest girl in the game, IMO.

Cerys en Craite - that's a big one for me, too, probably right below Anarietta. Yes, it's your friend's daughter, but you know what, she's an adult, and in my version ends up ruling Skellige. And she spends quite a bit of conversation time being somewhat flirtatious with Geralt while they are working together. Never has a woman with a big scar on her face looked so damn attractive to me. :)

Vivienne possibly but she was somewhat emotionally damaged given all the trauma she'd been through with the curse and all, so I could see why she just wanted to skip town and go do some traveling, good call on that one developers.

Not in the game, but I thought it would've been neat to have a side quest involving a very attractive elven girl (most of them were not very attractive in the game, IMO, with the exception of the elven girl at the brothel in northern Novigrad, but she doesn't count since it wouldn't really be an emotionally involved romance) at some point just to add exposure to the different races, etc.

Fringilla Vigo - this was just a missed opportunity altogether in the game - should've had more screentime with Geralt to potentially apologize for having attempted to trick him previously (from the books), explain herself, etc. They never really talked, Fringilla just basically teleports away from him when he tries to talk to her, so I thought that was a missed opportunity overall with her character.

Madame Sasha / Carthia Van Canten - I know you get to romance her to a degree, but thought this one was quite intriguing. Beautiful girl who was a spy for Nilfgaard - would've been a quite a bit to explore there if they'd chosen to develop her character and a potential romance, there - could've had some nice add-on quests with her as well, perhaps she needs assistance from Geralt to get to a ship and avoid notice, etc. A DLC package could've taken Geralt to Nilfgaard. (that's a place we've never been, would've been very exciting)

Louisa La Valette is a good one if you saved her son in W2. The backstory on that one is already pre-written and easy as pie to implement, just need some conversation / cutscenes added to flesh it out.

Ves - if you chose to help Roche save her that's another easy 'thanks for saving my life Geralt, please accept a steamy night in bed with me as repayment' storyline, which could easily lead to a more involved relationship like any others above.

Cool idea for a discussion, thanks for starting it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom