x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hero Tree thingy no Hourglass ;/

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero Tree thingy no Hourglass ;/

Hey there i've just recently bought Witcher 1 EE in a games shop. I have been playing the side quest and i managed to complete the first one "damn those swamps" but as soon as i start the second side adventure game "The Price of Neutrality" and i skip the dialogue almost as soon as it starts the Hero character development tree comes up.. I can choose stuff but i cannot get out of that or accept it becuase there is no Hourglass or ny meditation icon.. So I am stuck. Pretty annoying. I don't want to jump that adventure quest because i might have the same issues in the other ones.. Could someone help me please was there something i sh9uld have done in the last one? I am don't often play games ;/ from Mel

Originally posted by MELTK View Post
    i skip the dialogue almost as soon as it starts the Hero character development tree comes up.. I can choose stuff but i cannot get out of that or accept it becuase there is no Hourglass or ny meditation icon.. So I am stuck.
    Hey there, Mel!
    Once you allocate all of your points -- and you must use all of them -- your skills will be set, and you should be able to exit the development tree by clicking the X icon , located next to Geralt's portrait in the upper right of the screen.
    'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X