GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

+
Hello!
Are you going to improve "game history" feature? In most cases I want to know not only what was played, but what exactly happened too. For example, I would like to know what cards was returned to the deck with Assire, or what Shupe did, or how much damage the Master Spear dealed while I was AFK.
You said that there'll be cards that may be triggered during it's owner's turn. Then we'll need a lot more detailed history for sure.

So does it mean, that right now the core is different and it's possible for quen to be back...

Is it so hard to calculate how OP this card will be with the Duel mechanic? I can see it as an ability on a Golden or Silver Witcher (maybe Geralt: Quen that will protect him and two adjacent Units), but as a Bronze... I don't think it will be a good idea.

Heya burza. I remember reading somewhere that after this pro ladder season there would be a pro ladder break. Will that impact anyone who makes it to pro ladder this season? I made it to GM once again (I was kicked last season because I was too busy) and was hoping to get back into it ASAP.

Hi Burza

Will the Gwent logo and subtitle ("the Witcher card game") stay the same after Homecoming?

Thanks!

@BojimaPC

Post moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been asked and answered.

Only the logo will slightly change.

Say Hi to Great Burza!

I want to ask:

1. Will the economy change in the game?

2. Appear new resources? To clean up the old ones?

3. Will the cost of the kegs change? Decrease? To increase?

4. How many cards will there be in the kegs?

5. The chances of falling out of the legendary, rare and epic cards change?

6. Do you plan a game mechanic with more than 25-26 cards in the deck?

7. Do you plan to create additional quests and tasks in daily events?

8. The cost of spraying cards will be taken into account at the old card price or on a new one?

9. Admit it - is it worth to spend now all the resources or leave for later?

@KAPRALMAN

Post moved to the discussion thread because all the questions have pretty much been asked and answered.

A change in the economy has not been announce. The resources and kegs will remain the same, including the drop-rate. You will receive full value for all cards.

The new deck limit is likely going to be 30 cards.

New quests will be introduced.

Hello, since u mentioned PTR yesterday on talk show, i would like to ask how people who will be invited to closed PTR will find out about it? Email?

@gates2valhalla

Post moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been asked and answered.

The Closed PTR is by invite only for a select group of players, mostly consisting of streamers and the top-ranked.

Since most cards will be switched when it comes to leaders, how will you handle milling?

If players milled leaders, will leaders be available from the start, like they were at open beta reset or do you just mill all at full value and let players choose which ones to craft?

@Snake_Foxhounder

All cards will be milled, including the leaders. But you will still get a few starter decks.

Hi devs @CDPR ,

Can you tell me when I can expect this game to be on Steam?

I have friends I would like to play with that aren't keen on GOG. Would be much appreciated if you could give me an idea of when this will happen. Your fan base @Steam are waiting in anticipation!

TY!

@Twisted-Fate

CDPR doesn't know for certain yet, if a Steam release is going to happen.

Top Bottom