Can´t get my DLC!

+
Can´t get my DLC!

I have not been able to download DLC for a long time, it say´s I am not registered but I signed up on the day of release! I have also had problems signing in on the site, what should I do?

ArcCain said:
I have not been able to download DLC for a long time, it say´s I am not registered but I signed up on the day of release! I have also had problems signing in on the site, what should I do?
All DLC`s are free and available starting with the 1.1 patch . Follow the link to get all patches .
http://en.thewitcher.com/support/ . Don`t know what patch you are on right now but whichever it is then go the next one up from that until you get to at least the 2.0 patch . I you click the launcher and select view readme file the last patch installed will be listed at the top .

And, just to make it clear, the DLC are included as part of the patch - you don't need to download them separately.

ArcCain said:
It keeps telling me I don´t have access.
Have you tried registering with another account? registration has been screwed since the first day of releasing. I would give it a try.

I am sorry but I can´t add any screen shots. This is where I get sent though and I can´t get past it. http://en.thewitcher.com/

ArcCain said:
I am sorry but I can´t add any screen shots. This is where I get sent though and I can´t get past it. http://en.thewitcher.com/

Are you being asked for your date of birth? If not, try deleting any cookies for thewitcher.com, then go in again.

Once you're past the birth date wall, select "Support" from the menu at the top of the page, and you should be taken to a page with the patches on it.

As mentioned earlier, updating using the patches will give you the DLC.

(And you're right about the links - virtually NO links given from the forums to the main site work, because that date of birth entry redirects them).

The picture of the launcher says that 2.1 is ready to be installed which should mean that 2.0 is already installed . Clink the launcher and then click view readme file and the latest patch should be listed at the top . What is the latest patch listed ?

Also when entering your date of birth the order in which you enter the info is very important . It should be entered as day/month/year .

The easiest way to clean cookies is to get CCleaner

2.0 is the latest one, I may have typed month/day/year but wouldn't it have told me that it was wrong?

ArcCain said:
2.0 is the latest one, I may have typed month/day/year but wouldn't it have told me that it was wrong?
Nope .

If 2.0 is installed you should have all available DLC

yayodeanno said:
Have you launched the game by right clicking on the icon and selecting "run as administrator"?

It worked, it installed patch 2.1! Thank you! But it still say´s that I can´t access the site through the luncher.

ArcCain said:
It worked, it installed patch 2.1! Thank you! But it still say´s that I can´t access the site through the luncher.
Go to the link i gave earlier and when installed then run it . Then retry the website again .

Top Bottom