[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

+

Do you want more RPGs with happy endings?

• Total voters
No arguments)
He wanted to take all at one moment, my V are changing during the game, and go with nomads to badlands to forgot past and start new life
Its the only one true ending
Because here V is changing
He fucked night city and becoming a legend
Its my opinion don't throw shit please

In the source material he's a dogmatic nationalist and Arasaka under him behaves like it's always Warcrime'o'clock? I would say those are reasons enough to cap Saburo :p
Not to mention that the entire 4th Corporate War was essentially nothing more than a dick measuring contest between Saburo and General Lundee (the CEO of Militech). The entire world was thrown into chaos because of two dinosaurs who can't let go of a past that was utterly meaningless to pretty much everyone else in the world.

Another cardinal narrative sin. Don't force people to make decisions they would never ever make. My V was a corpo, she knew this whole thing stunk and would never rob Arasaka knowing how tight their security is first-hand. But oh well.
Post automatically merged:

No, V just accepsts it because of Jackie
So V is a dipshit because of Jackie. Not just because he's his own dipshit.
But he's still a dipshit.

Only if the "cancer patient" get it's cancer because he was forced to by CDprojekt dev'.
I don't get it why everyone aligns Biochip with cancer. It's more like you get a new disease, a virus that nobody around you have ever seen, so you try to look further away from your circle for help.

no. It was Dexs job, we didn´t got a say. When Jackie put the chip in our head, we couldn´t deny either. And when you return to Dex, your not given a choice either. I would have shot him and his bodyguard and would´ve given the chip to evelyn. no shit of Johnny happening.
Lol. V accepted the hist, how can you blame dex

it's been 8 years and I don't remember it in every detail, but it basically started with completely ignoring the outcry and them proceeded to grudgingly promising to fix SOME problems (in the original version, for example, it was unclear what happened to Normandy - it just crash-landed somewhere and that's it, enjoy; also, something was changed about the colour parts themselves? like they were made a bit more diverse, not just a copy-paste with different colours).

as for Cyberpunk, I got to Arasaka ending, thought oh well, I guess I just chose the wrong one role-playing as a hardcore corpo, went to see what else is up, and ended up here. because nothing else is up. especially my spirits.

It started off with them ignoring. Then they actually insulted the players and saying we didn't know what we were talking about, then half-ass fixing it, and that only because EA wanted the option to sell another Mass Effect game and was hoping to placate some of the outcry, then when there was still a disappointment, told us too bad it wasn't changing again.

But yes the big problem here is that your choices don't matter. You die either way, Arasaka doesn't go anywhere and Yorinubu is still in charge, and the only difference is whether you or Johnny are in control for the super short period you live.

I mean I don't need a happy ending, but hell, for a game that said "choices matter" and all your choices will effect the outcome, 4 basic endings that are all basically the same exact outcome regardless with a slightly different window dressing isn't that.

I don't get it why everyone aligns Biochip with cancer. It's more like you get a new disease, a virus that nobody around you have ever seen, so you try to look further away from your circle for help.

Its because the chip is a terminal diagnosis. It kind of just lends itself well to something else that can quickly kill you with very little hope of fixing.

Top Bottom