Maps resetting? Forgets I was there...

+
Maps resetting? Forgets I was there...

Hello, just got the game a few weeks ago (yes I know its been out a while...) and I really like it....lots of fun.

However, I am running into a very annoying problem....I have gotten to chapter 2...and I am a good chunk through...however, when I went to the swamp...did some events there and finally came back to town, all the map is greyed out and it forgets I was there. Most of the NPC interaction still "remembers" me...but the map locations do not. I hear some of the voice-overs again when they were completed before and in a couple of places this doesn't let me get where I need to. So, it's sort of half way intact. However, even if I re-explore the town and leave for the Sewer or Swamp and then go back...it keeps resetting...

How do I fix that?

The only note is I upgraded my graphics card (from a Radeon HD 4850 to a Radeon HD 6950) and changed the resolution in-game from 1280x1024 to 1920x1080 and I was able to raise all the effects to very high...so I did that once I was in the game but I think that happened before I got to town.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Jeff

If i remember correctly the, swamp is the place where there is not a lot of room for saving unless it`s done manually or by F5. Have you tried exploring the area and hopefully not die during the process and then doing a manual save and then see if the map remains set .

I had saved many times...and reloaded....nothing works.

I am using an old save before I want to the Swamp and I'll see if it happens again, but it will cost me a couple of hours...

Hopefully there's a fix or a way to prevent this from happening.

Top Bottom