Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
The game ends like the Season Finale of a Streaming Series. Every episode is some cliffhanger to make sure the viewers stick around for one more episode and then one more season. I get leaving the ending "open ended", but it feels like the prologue to the real story. All the quests just end abruptly like they are trying to create a setting and/or circumstance, but you never get their cuz V's brain is being eaten.

Sure ofc, but at least i hope they tell us "hey guys, we are working on this", so we know what to wait, and not just waiting for nothing.

Anyways i think they had enough time also to work a bit on expansion, so maybe less than 1 year.

I will gladly wait 1 year if they release a bad ass DLC tho
What Zinganza said it's right and it's also what I think. When CDPR worked on this game they already knew about that expasion, well, if they didn't knew they probably started knowing about that when they though about the nomad ending, so I trully think that they already started working on that expansion and probably that expansion it's not to far away, even if they try to add some of our ideas to make the expansion more incredable, I think that the expansion it's really close, well, I hope :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Post automatically merged:

yeah, Just knowing we will have to wait some months feels like torture ):
True :giveup:

What Zinganza said it's right and it's also what I think. When CDPR worked on this game they already knew about that expasion, well, if they didn't knew they probably started knowing about that when they though about the nomad ending, so I trully think that they already started working on that expansion and probably that expansion it's not to far away, even if they try to add some of our ideas to make the expansion more incredable, I think that the expansion it's really close, well, I hope :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

True :giveup:
I can't wait to play with Panam againnnnnn :giveup::sad:

Last edited:
It's not that though - it's the unknown. I don't know if I can accept this is all we're getting in terms of Panam. If so, I can prepare mentally, but not knowing if the worst - gives you hope without any sort of real proof.
Well that can be true but think, they already give us so many thinks that can make us believe that we will get that expansion so I trully believe that we will get it, else, why they gave us that suspence about the contact and stuff, or why the game finished like that or why you can't cross one of the places of the map... You know what I'm saying? Like I trully believe that we will get that expansion, we need that, they can't leave us wihtout that :sad:

Last edited:
i wasn't around for when this actually happened, but apparently they added more triss content to W3 after fans really asked for it, so hopefully they do it here too because the love for Panam is pretty overwhelming lol

judy fan subreddit, 5k members in 6 months
panam fan subreddit, 5k members in 2.5 weeks

enough said :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
i wasn't around for when this actually happened, but apparently they added more triss content to W3 after fans really asked for it, so hopefully they do it here too because the love for Panam is pretty overwhelming lol

judy fan subreddit, 5k members in 5 months

DAMMMMMMMMM. It looks like that we have chances :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . I will send an idea soon that I had so if they want to add it ... ehehehe :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Before I begin I had the text ready to paste here but I forgot to create a backup of the text and know I have to write everything again :giveup:

Before you read this sry for the big text but sometimes I think I'm Shakespeare or something like that :D:ROFLMAO:

So, I was thinking about an idea that I know that probably not gonna happen but I want to give it anyway. So as we all know Panam is a person that felt in love with V but she's afraid to loose him and that's why she can't share her feelings with him but after a conversation with her we convince her to don't be afraid and we can see that she really took our advice when she does that inside the basilisk. After a while she sends us a message saying that she likes us and stuff like that but the thing is, even doing what we did we still not knowing if we are in a relationship with Panam or if we are just friends with some advantages so what though it was a quest or a mission, Idk, where after that mission of the basilisk you could call Panam and ask her to hangout with you. So when you call her and you ask that of course she will accept it because she wants to be with you, so what you're going to do it's basically taking her to somewehere at night just to see the starts, like you did before getting the basilisk but this time it's just you and her. You put your harm behing her back, she lays down on your sholder and then you and her start seeing the stars, but this time, you show her that you learned a few things about that and after that little moment you ask her if she wants to be your GF. Of course she will accept it because she's in love with you and then, you take her to your home to have a little awesome night before you begin an adventure to try to take out that thing from your head. Well finally, after this we can follow your path and try to find a way to remove that thing from your head but now you and Panam are already a couple and yeah, if you choose the nomads ending everything will make sense now, like, now that you already have took that thing from your head you can finally begin a new life with your GF, ok, Ik, V it's not cured already, but now, you will find that cure with your GF :D

Well, Ik that this probably sounds a little bit weird, probably not, but Idk, I think that's a cool idea, like, since we hadn't to much missions with Panam I think this could be a little one that we could have, and we also cannot forget that this moment would be awesome and trully memorable, specially for the people who felt in love with Panam.
I also know that the game was already been released and they probably, well, first see think about this idea, even if they read it, and secondly, they probably can't add something like this because a lot of people already finished the game and stuff like that and this would make people play everything again... So yeah, I really think that they probably can't do this but yeah, I just had this idea today and I wanted to share it just to see your opinion and because I really love this amazing character so yeah, I will love to have this mission inside the game. Oh and btw, think about this, since we don't have the DLC yet, we could have some fun playing the game again just to see this moment while they could still working on the DLC and fixing some bugs so CDPR, if you run out of ideas there's a good one, well I think :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh and don't judge me, I know that I need to find a GF because I can still here, in front a PC, just living a romance that I can't leave in the real lie but hey, that's not my fault, ok? Don't judge me, it's not my fault if CDPR made an amazing character like this :giveup::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
DAMMMMMMMMM. It looks like that we have chances :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . I will send an idea soon that I had so if they want to add it ... ehehehe :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Before I begin I had the text ready to paste here but I forgot to create a backup of the text and know I have to write everything again :giveup:

Before you read this sry for the big text but sometimes I think I'm Shakespeare or something like that :D:ROFLMAO:

So, I was thinking about an idea that I know that probably not gonna happen but I want to give it anyway. So as we all know Panam is a person that felt in love with V but she's afraid to loose him and that's why she can't share her feelings with him but after a conversation with her we convince her to don't be afraid and we can see that she really took our advice when she does that inside the basilisk. After a while she sends us a message saying that she likes us and stuff like that but the thing is, even doing what we did we still not knowing if we are in a relationship with Panam or if we are just friends with some advantages so what though it was a quest or a mission, Idk, where after that mission of the basilisk you could call Panam and ask her to hangout with you. So when you call her and you ask that of course she will accept it because she wants to be with you, so what you're going to do it's basically taking her to somewehere at night just to see the starts, like you did before getting the basilisk but this time it's just you and her. You put your harm behing her back, she lays down on your sholder and then you and her start seeing the stars, but this time, you show her that you learned a few things about that and after that little moment you ask her if she wants to be your GF. Of course she will accept it because she's in love with you and then, you take her to your home to have a little awesome night before you begin an adventure to try to take out that thing from your head. Well finally, after this we can follow your path and try to find a way to remove that thing from your head but now you and Panam are already a couple and yeah, if you choose the nomads ending everything will make sense now, like, now that you already have took that thing from your head you can finally begin a new life with your GF, ok, Ik, V it's not cured already, but now, you will find that cure with your GF :D

Well, Ik that this probably sounds a little bit weird, probably not, but Idk, I think that's a cool idea, like, since we hadn't to much missions with Panam I think this could be a little one that we could have, and we also cannot forget that this moment would be awesome and trully memorable, specially for the people who felt in love with Panam.
I also know that the game was already been released and they probably, well, first see think about this idea, even if they read it, and secondly, they probably can't add something like this because a lot of people already finished the game and stuff like that and this would make people play everything again... So yeah, I really think that they probably can't do this but yeah, I just had this idea today and I wanted to share it just to see your opinion and because I really love this amazing character so yeah, I will love to have this mission inside the game. Oh and btw, think about this, since we don't have the DLC yet, we could have some fun playing the game again just to see this moment while they could still working on the DLC and fixing some bugs so CDPR, if you run out of ideas there's a good one, well I think :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh and don't judge me, I know that I need to find a GF because I can still here, in front a PC, just living a romance that I can't leave in the real lie but hey, that's not my fault, ok? Don't judge me, it's not my fault if CDPR made an amazing character like this :giveup::ROFLMAO:
Ahaahaahahah the end was fun tho. (I have a gf but i already told her i also love Panam, so im ok xD)

Anyways the idea of another mission with panam in the main story is cool but wont happen i guess. As you said, peope should start another save and lose everything.
But they can easily add that in the DLC why not? (And also more stuff an romance options of course). Would be pretty easy, seen that as you said we are not sure yet if we are in a reationship or not, (Anyways, i higly think we are and that Panam likes us. I guess, she thinks to be a disaster with other people and that others cant like her. But obviously isnt like this, we all love her :love:. She is afraid of doing something wrong and ruin our relationship, for this she appears to be closed in her self. Probably in DLC this will change and she will open more with us) and they can easily play on this aspect, giving us more sureness on the relation with her.
What we ask is easy.

PS. None judge you here bud, i think mostly everyone in here feel the same :sad: or this thread wouldnt exist :D

judy fan subreddit, 5k members in 6 months

Even on here I think more people like Panam more, I mean at least according to this poll I did

She seems to be the favourite character w Judy coming in second and Johnny in 3rd

Ahaahaahahah the end was fun tho. (I have a gf but i already told her i also love Panam, so im ok xD)

Anyways the idea of another mission with panam in the main story is cool but wont happen i guess. As you said, peope should start another save and lose everything.
But they can easily add that in the DLC why not? (And also more stuff an romance options of course). Would be pretty easy, seen that as you said we are not sure yet if we are in a reationship or not, (Anyways, i higly think we are and that Panam likes us. I guess, she thinks to be a disaster with other people and that others cant like her. But obviously isnt like this, we all love her :love:. She is afraid of doing something wrong and ruin our relationship, for this she appears to be closed in her self. Probably in DLC this will change and she will open more with us) and they can easily play on this aspect, giving us more sureness on the relation with her.
What we ask is easy.

PS. None judge you here bud, i think mostly everyone in here feel the same :sad: or this thread wouldnt exist :D
Well, then I guess that you're lucky because I still alone at the moment :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well yeah, if they could add that as a DLC I think that would be amazing. Like, I know that theoretically, after the basilisk and after the Mikoshi, I know that we can assume that Panam is our girlfriend but at the same time, I think it would be amazing to see that moment between Panam and V so yeah, I really hope we can get that DLC soon and with a lot of awesome content. I just wanted to have that mission on the main game because Idk, even if CDPR tells us that we will have the DLC in the next month that will looks like an eternity :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

About the PS that you made, yeah, Ik, and I'm glad for that because before I finding this thread and even before I get on this Forum I felt a little bit sad and empty because like I said I don't have a GF and I really felt in love with Panam because I love so much her personality, like, the way that she cares about you, about her family, she's brave, ... but yeah, when I was playing the game I felt good because I knew that soon or late I would see Panam again but when I finished the game, well, I knew that I would need to wait for that expansion and yeah, talking with people here in this forum made me forget that a little bit because here I can share some ideas and stuff like that that makes me stay busy and don't think about other stuff. Dammmm, it's weird to say this, I really need a GF, well that, or I need to get a life, JK :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The best part of a new playthrough

20210103160821_1.jpg

Boys, first of all it is good to read all your posts because the bigger the gang gets the better,

I sadly think that they wont add any side quests stuff, missions, the minievents I mentioned earlier regarding to her too, but my hopes are high.

BUT at least they should give us the dialogs, texts, INTERACTIONS (Companion mode, got to the bar with her, tell her, u want to go for a walk with her (wich would be a nice way to exploring the world.)take her out for a nice meal, dinner, etc.) all that good stuff. I know there would be many more to mention.

But tbh as long as it feels like, that u just throw her into the cold water after u did the missions with her is so dissapointing!!!!!

And to wait A LONG time for a DLC that continues the story and will get us this stuff after a long period of time, it would be even more disappointing for me. Dont get me wrong I want an as incredible DLC as the main story is with her but my god,

If there is no further interaction with her than only texts (wich would be a beginning) and would be the easiest, I would be pretty upset. I have also read it multiple times, that it was mentioned that u would have a relationship in the game wich has never bevor in a game and if that should be the case, in the current state, as it is, would be the worst in any game I believe with just added texts. Even if u think of it, night city should be a highlight of the game, from the looks yeah but if u can du stuff in the city and I mean the bars and restaurants are already there, why don't bring them more alive in the city. There would be so many things u could say, I know, but if u combine the areas wich are already in the game with this stuff, u could easily us it for BIG improvement for the characters and the city in my opinion. And the relationship/friendship would have some long term use aswell!!!

Well, then I guess that you're lucky because I still alone at the moment :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well yeah, if they could add that as a DLC I think that would be amazing. Like, I know that theoretically, after the basilisk and after the Mikoshi, I know that we can assume that Panam is our girlfriend but at the same time, I think it would be amazing to see that moment between Panam and V so yeah, I really hope we can get that DLC soon and with a lot of awesome content. I just wanted to have that mission on the main game because Idk, even if CDPR tells us that we will have the DLC in the next month that will looks like an eternity :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

About the PS that you made, yeah, Ik, and I'm glad for that because before I finding this thread and even before I get on this Forum I felt a little bit sad and empty because like I said I don't have a GF and I really felt in love with Panam because I love so much her personality, like, the way that she cares about you, about her family, she's brave, ... but yeah, when I was playing the game I felt good because I knew that soon or late I would see Panam again but when I finished the game, well, I knew that I would need to wait for that expansion and yeah, talking with people here in this forum made me forget that a little bit because here I can share some ideas and stuff like that that makes me stay busy and don't think about other stuff. Dammmm, it's weird to say this, I really need a GF, well that, or I need to get a life, JK :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And bro I have to say I had a similar feeling, was never lucky and the game + covid made nothing better big time. This is also my first forum I interact with because it made me feel better aswell, but with other things that were happening after my playthrough, it got even worse at some point, and I had much time to think about it. But anyways it is what it is. Thats the reason why I said on new years eve that I would change things up and try to give some things a go wich I am not confident at all. Just have a vision in mind, be patient and work on it! So same boat for me choom.

Boys, first of all it is good to read all your posts because the bigger the gang gets the better,

I sadly think that they wont add any side quests stuff, missions, the minievents I mentioned earlier regarding to her too, but my hopes are high.

BUT at least they should give us the dialogs, texts, INTERACTIONS (Companion mode, got to the bar with her, tell her, u want to go for a walk with her (wich would be a nice way to exploring the world.)take her out for a nice meal, dinner, etc.) all that good stuff. I know there would be many more to mention.

But tbh as long as it feels like, that u just throw her into the cold water after u did the missions with her is so dissapointing!!!!!

And to wait A LONG time for a DLC that continues the story and will get us this stuff after a long period of time, it would be even more disappointing for me. Dont get me wrong I want an as incredible DLC as the main story is with her but my god,

If there is no further interaction with her than only texts (wich would be a beginning) and would be the easiest, I would be pretty upset. I have also read it multiple times, that it was mentioned that u would have a relationship in the game wich has never bevor in a game and if that should be the case, in the current state, as it is, would be the worst in any game I believe with just added texts. Even if u think of it, night city should be a highlight of the game, from the looks yeah but if u can du stuff in the city and I mean the bars and restaurants are already there, why don't bring them more alive in the city. There would be so many things u could say, I know, but if u combine the areas wich are already in the game with this stuff, u could easily us it for BIG improvement for the characters and the city in my opinion. And the relationship/friendship would have some long term use aswell!!!

And bro I have to say I had a similar feeling, was never lucky and the game + covid made nothing better big time. This is also my first forum I interact with because it made me feel better aswell, but with other things that were happening after my playthrough, it got even worse at some point, and I had much time to think about it. But anyways it is what it is. Thats the reason why I said on new years eve that I would change things up and try to give some things a go wich I am not confident at all. Just have a vision in mind, be patient and work on it! So same boat for me choom.
Well, Idk, like, there's a part of me that thinks that the idea that I gave and also the idea of beign able to go out with Panam, ... it's possible but there's another part of me that thinks that those ideas, even beign possible if we talk about coding, probably never will be add because to do that they would need to call again the guy who gave voice to V and also Emily to give voice to Panam, what would make them need to pay more money for that and they also would need to do some other things that probably it's not that easy, Idk, but I really hope that I'm wrong and they really can add this stuff so we can have more content with this amazing character that made us feel so good. Well, the only thing that I know it's that CDPR did an excelent work with this character, they created a game character that looks like a real life person with all that expressions... The way she talks when she's happy, sad, afraid, ... Well, everything it's so, Idk, amazing and the romance between V and Panam it's something else because it feels like a real life romance and not just a normal game romance, Idk, everything looks like a bit more realistic, Idk if it's because they made a character where the objective it's basically make the player thinks that he's inside the game but yeah, they teally didi an excelent work

Last edited:
Well, Idk, like, there's a part of me that thinks that the idea that I gave and also the idea of beign able to go out with Panam, ... it's possible but there's another part of me that thinks that those ideas, even beign possible if we talk about coding, probably never will be add because to do that they would need to call again the guy who gave voice to V and also Emily to give voice to Panam, what would make them need to pay more money for that and they also would need to do some other things that probably it's not that easy, Idk, but I really hope that I'm wrong and they really can add this stuff so we can have more content with this amazing character that made us feel so good. Well, the only thing that I know it's that CDPR did an excelent work with this character, they created a game character that looks like a real life person with all that expressions... The way she talks when she's happy, sad, afraid, ... Well, everything it's so, Idk, amazing and the romance between V and Panam it's something else because it feels like a real life romance and not just a normal game romance, Idk, everything looks like a bit more realistic, Idk if it's because they made a character where the objective it's basically make the player thinks that he's inside the game but yeah, they teally didi an excelent work
yes but don't forget in spite of all the returns and drama right now, they made back the costs of development and marketing almost instantly from the sheer profits of this game

so i dont think getting the VAs back will be an issue

yes but don't forget in spite of all the returns and drama right now, they made back the costs of development and marketing almost instantly from the sheer profits of this game

so i dont think getting the VAs back will be an issue
Well, I think you're right, thank you for giving me more hope :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

TBH i dont see this as a problem because they would need them for the dlc too so ;D

honestly guys, we are just torturing ourselves with speculation and hope, at this point I think we need to find something to distract us till cdpr shares some actual news :shrug:
Well, I think you're right, the problem is I don't know anything to get distracted with :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . I already though about restarting my gameand this time play as a nomad but Idk, I think after finishing the game I will still not knowing what to do and I also liked the path that I choose

Top Bottom