[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

+

Do you want more RPGs with happy endings?

• Total voters
upd. I'm actually on my 2nd playthrough now. The reason is that I couldn't change my V's appearance and give her a new haircut or even hairdye :shrug: The lifepath doesn't affect anything, so V's makeover is one reason I could think of.
your welcome

It's just a variation of yes.

That hardly justifies a second playthrough

Yep. And what the game is clearly begging for is a "No".

Mess up with Johnny, Panam, Judy, Hanako etc., so that at least some of the options are blocked. The endings, LIs and J's friendship are literally forced on you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the only example of the "actions have consequences" mechanics in the game is Fingers. You beat him up, he's not gonna deal with you anymore.
Post automatically merged:

your welcome

Thanks!!! Edited the stats in the CE, but having customisation is lovely!

The way I see it there are only two real areas in the game where you decisions actually mean anything:
- The four LI's/friends: you can fuck up their quests so they die or hate you and you can decide who you want to have rather meaningless sex with
- the decision on the rooftop. You can choose which kind of terribly written, illogical ending you want - choose your own colour of plot cancer

All the other decision are either meaningless or offer a little bit of variation within one quest, but are then railroaded back together into the same outcome at the end of the quest (Evelyn vs Dex, Militech, Voodoo Boys vs Netwatch).

It's just a variation of yes.
That hardly justifies a second playthrough
you have to create your own universe deliberately skipping plot holes and cliffhangers
i personally convinced myself that V won't die because of tarot cards and cp book
it's hard

anyway i think our way is to speak about the game but wait for all dlc and updates
mb in a year or two i will forget the story (i really don't remember how W3 ends) and finally could buy RTX4080 to play this game 4K with raytracing

you have to create your own universe deliberately skipping plot holes and cliffhangers
i personally convinced myself that V won't die because of tarot cards and cp book
it's hard

anyway i think our way is to speak about the game but wait for all dlc and updates
mb in a year or two i will forget the story (i really don't remember how W3 ends) and finally could buy RTX4080 to play this game 4K with raytracing
Skipping plot holes and cliffhangers?

Are you serious?

No. I really don't want an answer to that one.

The way I see it there are only two real areas in the game where you decisions actually mean anything:
- The four LI's/friends: you can fuck up their quests so they die or hate you and you can decide who you want to have rather meaningless sex with

I'll have to look into that. I suppose River can die, but for the rest I thought you can just skip their quest and that's it.

Sex with Judy was "fun": she offered moving in, I was super happy to, but since then she just stood by the window and nodded whenever I came around. And I came around just twice: once to put my stuff into the stash, 2nd time to pick it up because the stashes in the game are separate :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I'll have to look into that. I suppose River can die, but for the rest I thought you just can skip their quest and that's it.

Sex with Judy was "fun": she offered moving in, I was super happy to, but since then just stood by the window and nodded whenever I came around. And I came around just twice: once to put my stuff into the stash, 2nd time to pick it up because the stashes in the game are separate :ROFLMAO:

My stash in Kerry's place was bugged and I couldn't even open it -_-
And then he berated me for ending my conversations with him without saying goodbye? WTF? Did one poor developer include these lines because they were aware how ridiculous it is that you can't have a meaningful conversation that is in any way different from a phone call in your LI's house?

yes, it's a single game with personal experience
+ i feel that new red engine has a big potential for modifications

Like I get what you mean but I have to play the entirety of Act 3 in my head to enjoy it. Especially loved that bit when the Johnny % comes into play and Alt tells V that she can simply stop the relic progression if they can live in harmony together. And that ending where there is no 6 months deadline if V never lets Johnny take control thanks to the limited amount of pills usage limiting the damage, at the price of his friendship. My favourite choice.

I didn't pay CDPR $60 to head cannon my own Cyberpunk story. I could do that for free. :ROFLMAO:
move to russia, you can buy it for $24.99 in steam
mb it will help you

Like I get what you mean but I have to play the entirety of Act 3 in my head to enjoy it. Especially loved that bit when the Johnny % comes into play and Alt tells V that she can simply stop the relic progression if they can live in harmony together. And that ending where there is no 6 months deadline if V never lets Johnny take control thanks to the limited amount of pills usage limiting the damage, at the price of his friendship. My favourite choice.
you can notice a tarot card judgement with alt ending
... This card foretells an important change that will result in healing or fulfillment ...
so you just need a little more of hope no need to create an absolute another universe

move to russia, you can buy it for $24.99 in steam
mb it will help you

you can notice a tarot card judgement with alt ending
... This card foretells an important change that will result in healing or fulfillment ...
so you just need a little more of hope no need to create an absolute another universe
One single unit of the cheapest currently is still too much for headcanon.

I'll have to look into that. I suppose River can die, but for the rest I thought you can just skip their quest and that's it.

Sex with Judy was "fun": she offered moving in, I was super happy to, but since then she just stood by the window and nodded whenever I came around. And I came around just twice: once to put my stuff into the stash, 2nd time to pick it up because the stashes in the game are separate :ROFLMAO:
It would have been so much better if Judy would call from time to time to randomly say he, what's up
but yeah instead she's just hanging by the window repeating the same stuff over and over, at least give her more to say or change places, so she is not working anymore, not even eating but staying by the window 24h 7 ?

It would have been so much better if Judy would call from time to time to randomly say he, what's up
but yeah instead she's just hanging by the window repeating the same stuff over and over, at least give her more to say or change places, so she is not working anymore, not even eating but staying by the window 24h 7 ?

Better than my playthrough. She left for Oregon and kept texting V pictures of the different places she was visiting, and then I went back to her apartment and she was there by the window :confused:

Top Bottom