DESIGN ERROR: Object has no default behaviour

+
DESIGN ERROR: Object has no default behaviour

OK, I'm getting this error in my D'Jinni log:
Code:
DESIGN ERROR: Object: npct_bvhela[66b] [template: bvhela] has no default behaviour!!! I'm setting IgnoreMe and IgnoreAll profiles and coward behaviour.
The character template does not have an attribute slot called'default behaviour', so what does this mean? She has action defined in her 'Story NPC' file for the action point she's on.

nimue

Forum veteran
SimonBrooke said:
OK, I'm getting this error in my D'Jinni log:
Code:
DESIGN ERROR: Object: npct_bvhela[66b] [template: bvhela] has no default behaviour!!! I'm setting IgnoreMe and IgnoreAll profiles and coward behaviour.
The character template does not have an attribute slot called'default behaviour', so what does this mean? She has action defined in her 'Story NPC' file for the action point she's on.
What you're looking for is in the "Profiles" entry of the template. There are several options starting with "Behavior" (e.g. Behavior_Coward). Check one of those and you should be fine.

And even if that character is not fighting, give it a weapon! Or you will get the next error and Djinni will set it to default.Does anybody know, what ability to use for lay down in grass, I tried out sickness1 and laydown, but my character flys 1meter in air above the grass. ???

nimue

Forum veteran
HexenmeisterRaven said:
And even if that character is not fighting, give it a weapon! Or you will get the next error and Djinni will set it to default.
Are you sure about that? I never noticed it. I didn't give weapons to any of the NPCs I created so far, but non of them has any combat abilities.

I'm sure. I have a character lying sick in grass (well, at this time he is flying over the grass and I don't know how to fix this), but it has no weapon or styles and Djinni gives me the error line: character has no weapon, setting ignore me and ignore all as default, similiar with the line Simon gets.

HexenmeisterRaven said:
I'm sure. I have a character lying sick in grass (well, at this time he is flying over the grass and I don't know how to fix this), but it has no weapon or styles and Djinni gives me the error line: character has no weapon, setting ignore me and ignore all as default, similiar with the line Simon gets.
I tried to reproduce your problem, but in my case sickness1 (in Spawnset and Actionpoint) worked fine. Only with sickness2 the Character layed on an air bed :-[

Thingol said:
Thingol said:
I tried to reproduce your problem, but in my case sickness1 (in Spawnset and Actionpoint) worked fine. Only with sickness2 the Character layed on an air bed :-[
Have you tried the action "w_h_laydown" too? My char is also flying with this one.

Top Bottom