Random Events - You won't even make it to your car

+
There should actually be a system where you can try and maintain your anonymity... closed helmets or masks to hide your face, wearing gloves so you don't leave prints... these should mean something...
You don't see a connection between what you said and superheroes? Not even a slim one?

I do agree with you're intent though. But I think it would more important to secure a different SIN and use an alias than to just cover the physical side. 2077 will be 'Big Brother' on steroids after all.

You don't see a connection between what you said and superheroes? Not even a slim one?

I do agree with you're intent though. But I think it would more important to secure a different SIN and use an alias than to just cover the physical side. 2077 will be 'Big Brother' on steroids after all.

When it comes to Cyberpunk no.... I never think of of superheros.... I think of criminals.... even when I play someone who does have a high moral code, he is usually a lot closer to criminal than to any kinda of hero. And never have I played someone who prowled the streets looking to stop crime....

Thats why I think wearing something over your face and on your hands is important... so no one knows who is committing the crimes...

More Assassin or cat burgler than spiderman...

When it comes to Cyberpunk no.... I never think of of superheros.... I think of criminals.... even when I play someone who does have a high moral code, he is usually a lot closer to criminal than to any kinda of hero. And never have I played someone who prowled the streets looking to stop crime....

Thats why I think wearing something over your face and on your hands is important... so no one knows who is committing the crimes...

Well, i wouldn't go around and look for crimes to stop either, but i would stop a crime if i saw one. (And i'm talking crimes like murder or kidnapping etc, when i played Cyberpunk, i would rob places often and i had a high moral code. :D ) Wouldn't you?

What happened to your sense of humour man? Did it get drained with the bodily fluids?

Well, i wouldn't go around and look for crimes to stop either, but i would stop a crime if i saw one. (And i'm talking crimes like murder or kidnapping etc, when i played Cyberpunk, i would rob places often and i had a high moral code. :D ) Wouldn't you?
So no Cop role for you...

I wouldn't know, the only things I have open at vfte are General and Cyberpunk RPG... not really interested in the rest... hell that forum is so dead these days that I just check it out of nostalgia mostly...

Don't worry sard, you can join us too... there is plenty of easy listening to go around... here... here is some Peter Cetera for you...

Top Bottom