E3 2013

+
don't know if this was posted, but it's probably the only thing i care about e3. Don't care if it's going to suck like the first one

I'm not looking for blood and gore as much as mobility and speed in games...usually racing and first person games bore me because of the lack of both. Titanfall may look awesome to most gamers, but that's because they don't know about warsow or a crappy game called gunz

Yeah I loved the first Mirror's Edge,there was just something about the game...was it the soundtrack or parkour I don't know...anyway,it was long overdue but as far as I know they are rebooting it,ditching Rhianna Pratchet for the story and are still very early in development so I'll be cautiously optimistic, they BETTER hire Solar Fields again for the soundtrack as it was half of the game

What i liked about the first mirror's edge game were the full body experience and the use of 3 or 4 colours at max on everything along with some particular global illumination.
I disliked everything else...but the time trial maps, the skybox and a lot of locations from the single player mode were really nice looking.

I loved the first mirrors edge but I have no faith that current EA won't mess it up. So I'm not that excited for it. I would say my fave games from E3 were the Witcher 3 trailer, Destiny looked pretty good and a handful of games from Nintendo as well. But that's about it.

For some reason I thought the PS4 was a bit bigger than this (especially since it has internal power supply)

Megaman in the new Smash $$$$$$$

And he looks like he should. I was surprised to hear and read that some people digged the look they'd given him for this cancelled Mega Man shooter. Yes, I know it had the pedigree of Metroid Prime, but for some reason it reminded me of that Bomberman on Xbox.
This one looks almost as cute (I can say cute, even in the CP2077 forum, you don't get to judge me) as in Powered up, all his moves, size, etc. fit perfectly his original depictions on the NES games and it's got some flashy new features like the "screen eyes" that could justify going back for the cartoony mascot thingie in a time when you've got to exploit graphic capabilities.

SONY destroyed EVERYONE.PS4 has no retrictions on used games,no check ins, and 20 exclusives the first year(microsoft has 15) with 10 bieng new ips(compared to microsofts 8 new ips) and tons of indie games like outlast,transistor,and many other indie games,Exclusive content for diablo 3,Watch Dogs,Destiiny and AC4 plus they showed new trailers for Killzone Shadow Fall,Infamous Second Son,Knack,Drive club,and showed a new game called The Order 1886(which looks epic) and showed the first gameplay of Destiny,is more powerful and is $100 dollars cheaper than Xbox one.Even The Elder Scrolls Online and Planetside 2 is coming to PS4. SONY IS A BOSS.

Have they announced any changes on the "no backwards compatibility" issue. Because if it had backwards compatibilty I would seriously consider buying... but that thing with having a GTAV + PS3 pack launch... it's kinda like saying "hey, see this hot game that came at the end of the life cycle of a console that won't have that kind of continuity? buy this recently obsolete console if you haven't done it yet, because you won't get to play GTAV on PS4... for at least 5 years (check how terribly slow they've been releasing GTA Vice City on the ps store, and I haven't read anything about SA)... or never".

Have any of you actually read the official pages for the Xbox news?

"When Xbox One is on and you’re simply having a conversation in your living room, your conversation is not being recorded or uploaded."

That's... really specific, Microsoft.

"Xbox One is designed to run in a low-powered, connected state. This means your system, games and apps are always current and ready to play—no more waiting for updates."

Awesome! You can't turn it off, so when you're surfing on the internet and pages suddenly load with the speed of a lethargic snail, that's probably just your Xbox downloading an update for a mediocre game you haven't played in months but aren't allowed to sell.

"At Xbox, we’ve always believed in a connected world of games and entertainment. With Xbox One, we are planning for a connected future. We can’t wait to show you what’s to come."

Stay tuned, everyone, because this is apparently just the tip! Of the iceberg. Or a more suggestive, slightly more fitting metaphor involving a tip.

Add the kinekt camera and the current scandal with american government spying on people through social networking, google, e-mail services (it's one of those things that is old news... but at least the problem is getting some attention now)... even overseas in case we're all terrorists.

Top Bottom