What role would you be IRL?

+
What role would you be IRL?

What role would you be based on who you are in real life or if you, yourself, lived in cyberpunk 2020/2077 and why?
I this who you prefer to play as or not?
Do you imagine your CP character as a fictional personality that suits your archetype or yourself in chrome shoes?

Well, to be fair I'd probably count as a really low level Rockerboy, with lots of low level skills rather than any standouts. And really average stats.

I would like to say Techie, but I have done so many different things in life. But I really enjoy working with stuff and making it explode.

I would also like to say Techie, but in reality I would probably be either a Fixer or a Nomad, (my family has a big proportion of Irish in it, so its pretty big and keeps everybody close, and there is a really wide mix of skills,) but either way, I would not have an ability score over 3. In fact it would probably be lower.

Most likely a low level Medtech/Runner (though I prefer calling them Riggers (yeah, like that CP like game with fantasy bits), as Runners it sounds to close to netrunners).

I'm in the Ambulance Service here, but just non-emergency. So have some medical training, just above first aid really. And when working, we're on the road most of the day. And one of my other hobbies outside of work, is driving. So yeah, I do a lot of driving.

Spent 12 years as a low level Corp. until recently when I went back to my roots as a Techie for a small company. As for what I would play? Always been partial to the Fixer.

Most likely a low level Medtech/Runner (though I prefer calling them Riggers (yeah, like that CP like game with fantasy bits), as Runners it sounds to close to netrunners).

I'm in the Ambulance Service here, but just non-emergency. So have some medical training, just above first aid really. And when working, we're on the road most of the day. And one of my other hobbies outside of work, is driving. So yeah, I do a lot of driving.

Don't you mean the fantasy game with some CP elements? :)

Medtech at 1. I have trained and worked as an EMT.

Authority at 1. I have been through the police academy.

Lvl 1 Resources. I'm def a corp, and only get lvl 1 cos you cant get lower :)

In years past, probably lvl 2 or 3 Charismatic Leadership when I was DJ'ing.

A short-lived rockerboy. Or a long-lived that become a teacher (or anything dull) after getting enough of the road, fuzz and violence. And around his 50 he'd crack and start a rebellion over to expensive coffie in the cantina.

@lunchmoney I also was a DJ for two year, so with that, my love of music, and bass guitar, I'd probably consider myself a rockerboy as well, though I have yet to start a band. I get called "hipster" a lot too, though I don't know that I'd agree.

I haven't played 2020 or 2077 (obviously) but which ever I get to first I think I'll play as a rockerboy. I usually like to base the character I role play on myself as much as possible, it makes moral choices more fun and keeps me from being the selfish jack-of-all-trades mercenary I always find myself as otherwise.

I'm surprised more people didn't say netrunner. I think I'd be this secondly as I always have some sort of screen in front of my face and often find myself "living" in virtual worlds/games. Though I can't really hack, I would still definitely consider myself "jacked in".

Top Bottom