What weapons do you want to see in the game?

+
"The Future is Disposable."

I'm not sure about ARs, but I'm sire that SMGs and Shotguns would be popular poly-onesies.

Polymer 40mm launcher:

Some people are just crazy.. And they don't value their life and limbs enough.. Just saying..

There are hundreds of weapons detailed in the 2020 books. Quite a few of them are high calibre handguns. Quite a few hit with the same force as some of the assault rifles.

I did like the Carnifex though. Just wished it didn't chew through the damn cooling rods so fast...

Would you say that you prefer handguns, or do you just prefer high calibre weapons?

I prefered playing mass effect with high calibre handguns (female biotic) or with a sniper (on my male infiltrator).
I don't like those popcorn exploding sounding guns. If it makes any sense in English, hope it does. :)

I prefered playing mass effect with high calibre handguns (female biotic) or with a sniper (on my male infiltrator).
I don't like those popcorn exploding sounding guns. If it makes any sense in English, hope it does. :)

I was never fussed about the powers personally, I always played a soldier and I opted for Assault Rifles and a Shotgun for point blank.

I was never fussed about the powers personally, I always played a soldier and I opted for Assault Rifles and a Shotgun for point blank.

Powers took a big hit in 2, but in one it was worth it. In two everyone with shields active was immune to most biotic effects, without any explanation given. Even the crappy addition of "heat clips" at least got a brief, albeit unsatisfying mention.

In 1 biotic powers = godhood at higher levels, to the point where trying to replay at the highest level is extremely challenging for a non-biotic. Singularity ftw, followed closely by the old one-two of lift/push. I think I shot a couple of things on my final playthrough... I think... Mostly singularity -> warp -> push rinse and repeat. The more the merrier!

Yeah. I could REALLY use some severed heads. Mmm.

On topic: much as I don't want to do a GTA V comparison, I *do* like that the various firearms in game are upgradeable. Common upgrades are extended mags, suppressors, scope, tactical light, and finish.

Since there's a small pool of weapons in GTA (compared to what we're expecting in CP '77,) it looks like they've created individual models for extended mags, supporessors, etc., for each firearm.

I still think the way to go for CP '77 (again, if they give us a wide variety of toys,) would be to have a pool of models that individual firearms can draw from, so that they don't have to create an individual model for each firearm.

Handgun A would be able to display scopes 1 - 4 on the model list, 1-3 on the suppressor list, etc. This'd all be back-end functionality; on the front end, the player would only notice that they have (x) amount of upgrades available, per individual firearm.

Yeah. I could REALLY use some severed heads. Mmm.

There were these pictures, taken off an actual video, where some South-American guys were kneeling next to a wall. One guy got his head cut off with a chain saw, then the other one followed. I'm talking real, here.

I'm thinking you really could do without seeing those pictures, let alone that video. I saw the pictures and that was enough.

Decapitation is fun to joke about, until you see it happen for real.

STILL haven't been told what kind of cake!

Relax, Mac. Humour is good. Most funny things - death, loss, cancer, airport terminals - are horrible in real life. Doesn't make the jokes less funny. Kind of more, really.

I have a somewhat odd idea for a weapon: air gun. It'd shoot a concentrated blast of pure air, like a leaf blower on steroids. Non lethal with a wide blast radius, applications would be for disorienting/knock back effects on enemies, taking down loose barriers, non-lethal tactics in areas with both enemies and civilians. Maybe a riot control device used by cops. It would inflict temporary vision and hearing loss, disorientation; at close range it'd knock the breath out of you and send you back about 6-7 feet. You could install upgrades that varied the scope and density of air 'pellets' you shoot.

I have a somewhat odd idea for a weapon: air gun. It'd shoot a concentrated blast of pure air, like a leaf blower on steroids. Non lethal with a wide blast radius, applications would be for disorienting/knock back effects on enemies, taking down loose barriers, non-lethal tactics in areas with both enemies and civilians. Maybe a riot control device used by cops. It would inflict temporary vision and hearing loss, disorientation; at close range it'd knock the breath out of you and send you back about 6-7 feet. You could install upgrades that varied the scope and density of air 'pellets' you shoot.

Imagine rigging one of those on someones toilet as a trap.

Top Bottom