1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

+
CDPR we really need to talk about how with all the appearance improvements Viktor's hypodermic needle marks don't go away over time but Johnny's tattoos (among others) do.
They don't really go away, they don't just appear in first person (at least I never see them in fisrt person). In photo mode, they appear :)
(maybe just a bug...)

They don't really go away, they don't just appear in first person (at least I never see them in fisrt person). In photo mode, they appear :)
(maybe just a bug...)

It is. And overlooked for too long XD. I have seen them in first person, at least the johnny x v (pc) but it dissapears over time. Clearly the layer mean to dissappear was the hypo.

I can't talk to any one in the game. I got a call from Judy. Now I can't talk to merchants, make phone calls, receive calls, fast travel, or skip time. How do I fix this.

For anyone experiencing crashes, try this:

I deleted the folder C:\Users\*your username*\AppData\Local\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077
and played for an hour, no flatlines so far. Hope this was it.
Also: The quest "The Ride" the conversation with Dex inside the car is unskippable ...

I can't talk to any one in the game. I got a call from Judy. Now I can't talk to merchants, make phone calls, receive calls, fast travel, or skip time. How do I fix this.
It depend
Above all, have you a save before the problem occur ? If yes, try to reload it. The "vehicles button" and the phone are "red" so unavailable ? If yes, it's just a guess, maybe try to enter in combat with random enemies and win the fight. Normally during fights, you also can't call a vehicle, use phone nor skip time (so maybe that these "options" will become available after the figth).

I cant find any information on this, but it seems like a new feature or an old bug that showed up again.

It seems that gigs no longer allow you to gain money from hacking every access point, you can now only hack one to get money, the rest will now have nothing other then quickhack parts and exp. The first point you hack in a building will now give cash and show you getting it, but the rest will no longer show you getting cash and you indeed dont get any if you check your balance after.

Currently ive tried two different saves and two different gigs so it doesnt seem to be save specific or location specific. ill have to check more gigs and saves later. due to issues ive had with games over the years corrupting all saves, i keep an absurd number of them from a large amount of saving. If this is a new feature it would have been great if we were informed of this as its such a big part of the game, i cant advance in the game until this is resolved one way or the other.

edit: Also im on PC and dont use any mods.
edit2: id make my own thread but since im new i cant.
I believe I have the same issue, I didn't think to consider it was tied to the gig as I halted in my tracks when I first noticed it. I took the time and trouble to uninstall and do a new install and start over from scratch with a new game and still ran in to the issue. I didn't do a lot testing other than to try it with and with out the perks that increase the credits earned and still ran in to the same issue.

I would love to know if this is a bug or an intended nerf.

Started new game after 1.5 and I feel like the skill XP progression is much much slower than before.

Before, I would be able to level all the skills (except Athletics of course) super easily, especially in the beginning.

Now I'm level 6, about to do the Heist mission and all my skills except Ninjutsu and Hacking are still level 1.

Is this working as intended or is it a new bug created by Patch 1.5?

Another issue I had, after the origin mission, when the montage with Jackie kicks in, the animation showed my character with no head and Jackie T-posing. Pretty immersion breaking and very disappointing after waiting so long for another patch...

I believe I have the same issue, I didn't think to consider it was tied to the gig as I halted in my tracks when I first noticed it. I took the time and trouble to uninstall and do a new install and start over from scratch with a new game and still ran in to the issue. I didn't do a lot testing other than to try it with and with out the perks that increase the credits earned and still ran in to the same issue.

I would love to know if this is a bug or an intended nerf.
Honestly, it seem to me to a bug (no point to hack an access point and earn nothing).
So as always, the better thing to do is to report it to the support with a save file if possible (Contact Us button).

Militech Crate given to Nomad V by Meredith Stout for working with her during The Pickup does not seem to be appearing. Normally appears during act 2, so far nada (may have moved?)

Combat/'tension' music appearing in gigs sometimes play long after quest completion and leaving the area.

Kold Mirage/Spellbound quest triggers still weird. Just what is the exact prerequisite for these things? Read the Notice of Expiration shard at Revere Courier Services, complete Ghost Town, have high Quickhacking/Breach Protocol stats ... nothing.

Few visual bugs occuring:

1. Flathead and case misplaced/floating
Cyberpunk 2077_20220220212610.jpg

NPCs exhibiting worrying behaviour
Cyberpunk 2077_20220221163838.jpg

Missing weapons
Cyberpunk 2077_20220222125034.jpg

Kold Mirage/Spellbound quest triggers still weird. Just what is the exact prerequisite for these things? Read the Notice of Expiration shard at Revere Courier Services, complete Ghost Town, have high Quickhacking/Breach Protocol stats ... nothing.
I have just read someone who have this problem and apparently you need a Cyberdeck installed (never encounter because I always have a Cyberdeck). And if you have "unread" shards, read them all (in any case).

Xbox Series X

Since the last update (1.5), I'm still waiting to find the new muzzle brakes and scopes to be available at Wilson's shop.
They're never there.
How is that possible?

Since the last update (1.5), I'm still waiting to find the new muzzle brakes and scopes to be available at Wilson's shop.
They're never there.
How is that possible?
You received the message from Wilson ? If yes his shop have changed ? If yes, maybe you have to skip time (24H) to refresh his inventory few (many) times to have chance to see new items (it's like all the shop, items spawn randomly and in random version in the vendor inventories).
I'm not at this point (I don't rush the main quest), but I manage to find many new items in loot and containers (but they are quite rare).

You received the message from Wilson ? If yes his shop have changed ? If yes, maybe you have to skip time (24H) to refresh his inventory few (many) times to have chance to see new items (it's like all the shop, items spawn randomly and in random version in the vendor inventories).
I'm not at this point (I don't rush the main quest), but I manage to find many new items in loot and containers (but they are quite rare).
Yes I received his message and yes the shop changed (I could buy the new weapons but no sign of the muzzles and scopes).

That said, I haven't tried the "skip time" trick, I'll give it a try and see if that works.

Thanks for the suggestion, appreciated it.

I have just read someone who have this problem and apparently you need a Cyberdeck installed (never encounter because I always have a Cyberdeck). And if you have "unread" shards, read them all (in any case).
I always do, too. I had the Biodyne MK2 when I discovered the Notice of Expiration shard. Will check for unread shards though! haha.
Xbox Series X

They're never there.
How is that possible?
These took a while for me to appear, I did not skip time but 24+ hours had passed in-game before his stock updated, this was both after the shooting contest and the message saying that he was having a sale.
Now he's not selling upgrade/crafting components, but the new muzzles and guns are there. I give up! :LOL:

So I did one of the endings last night and...
I did the same exact ending last night that I've chosen in the past but didn't see Jackie on the rooftop. During my gameplay I chose to send him to Vik's clinic. Normally you'd see him on the rooftop in the rain but instead I just saw the amulet being picked up instead, no Jackie. Kind of confused because that was my main reason for choosing to send Jackie to Viktor after the heist.
It was the same ending, you're sure ?
If it's Johnny who have control (Sun/Don't Fear The Reaper), I'm quite confident that you (Johnny) don't see Jackie on the roof. If it was V (Star), I don't know^^

Found an out of place shard. Archived Conversation: John and Deng is from Cyberpsycho Sighting: Demons of War
Archived Conversation: Tracy Owens and Ana Owens, is what is supposed to be on the dead woman in the container.
Game.TeleportPlayerToPosition(-986,2016,44) to the Assault in Progress.
Cyberpunk2077 2022-02-22 12-06-11.jpg

also at Assault in Progress @ (-1274, 1598,19) with the tyger claws holding people up at a basket ball court.
there are two shards named Archived Conversation: Keiji and Isamu.
in 1.23, the one in the bag i think was named Assault In Progress: Underage Dealers

Top Bottom